Companion Ages?

imnotawitch

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy the Old Republic Encyclopedia, pretty much the age of every companion is in there and a hell of a lot more. If you are interested in the Old republic era, or just Star wars as a whole I recommend you get it, its awesome.

I'm assuming you bought it and love it. Any chance of you updating Wookiepedia with some of the relevant data, full names, ages?

What i will do is, I am going to post the age of each companion and their full name(the one that is given in the book) on this forum, however I wont update the Wookiepedia for the simple fact that I cant be asked LOL. But if anyone is wishing to update it using the information that I am about to post, they are free to do so, as the information is coming straight from the official Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia.

Anyway here we go,

Republic Trooper:

Aric Jorgan - age 30

Elara Dorne - age 26

Tanno Vik - age 34(enlisted records suspected of falsification)

Yuun - age 28

M1-4X - 15 million credits(production cost)

Jedi Knight:

Lord Scourge - age 300+

Sergent Fideltin Rusk - age 40

Kira Carsen - age 20

Doc - age 28

T7-01 - 200+(years in service)

Jedi Consular:

Lieutenant Felix Iresso - age 31

Nadia Grell - age 22

Tharan Cedrax - age 29

Zenith - age 36

Qyzen Fess - age Unknown(claims to be middle-aged)

Imperial Agent:

Vector Hyllus - age 26

Scorpio - age less than five years(estimated)

Kaliyo Djannis - age 29(unconfirmed)

Doctor Eckard Lokin - age 65(unconfirmed)

Raina Temple - age 24

Sith Warrior:

Lieutenant Pierce - age 29

Jaesa Willsaam - age 21

Broonmark - age Unknown

Vette - age 21

Malavai Quinn - age 37

Sith Inquisitor:

Khem Val - age 2000+

Andronikos Revel - age 35(unconfirmed)

Ashara Zavros - age 20

Talos Drellik - age 27

Xalek(true name Xivhkalrainik) - age 24

Smuggler:

Akaavi Spar - age 28

Bowdaar - age 197

Corso Riggs - age 22

Risha - age 21

Languss "Guss" Tuno - age 33

Bounty Hunter:

Blizz - age Indeterminate

Skadge - age 37

Gault Rennow - age 54

Mako - age 19

Torian Cadera - age 18

All of the information above is copied directly from the book. Again I greatly encourage people to buy it there is so much more info not only on Companions but on pretty much everything in SWToR.

One question, what year are they referring to? Is this per say, Vette is 21 at the end of class story or 21 at time of recruitment?

A span of maybe two years bridges the game's three chapters more-or-less so knowing in reference to what is kind of important.

One question, what year are they referring to? Is this per say, Vette is 21 at the end of class story or 21 at time of recruitment?

A span of maybe two years bridges the game's three chapters more-or-less so knowing in reference to what is kind of important.

It doesn't actually say anything about that in the book, but I am assuming that these are their ages at the time when you first meet them.

Gotta admit, some of these ages really surprise me. I mean, Quinn is 37, seriously? And Nadia is older than both Kira and Ashara?

Yeah i agree some of the ages surprised me as well. For example Pierce being 29 and Quinn 37, I always thought it was the other way around. But unless the writers of the Encyclopedia have made some kind of mistake then these are the official ages.

Edited by Eightus

Boy, Iresso is robbing the cradle with my Shadow. Of course, my smuggler is doing the same with Risha. Haha. My copy of the Encyclopedia gets here later today, so I'll get a closer look at it. But, I am glad we finally got official ages for the companions!

Iresso robbing the cradle? I set my Sith Warrior's age at 21 during Balmorra. She turned out 16 years younger than her husband @.@

Gotta admit, some of these ages really surprise me. I mean, Quinn is 37, seriously? And Nadia is older than both Kira and Ashara?

This matches my sentiments. I would have placed Quinn at 30-35 max (but I guess the history dates make sense) and I could never place Nadia anywhere higher than 18...

Not sure why people are so surprised at Torian's age. They're always calling him kid :D

As for the actual characters we play, I always imagined all of mine to be between 25-27, around my age.

Edited by AelixVII

The date of reference given for the year that the story begins is 3640 BBY. I assume that is the date from which companion ages are calculated, as it is the baseline stated in the SWTOR Encyclopedia.

The date of reference given for the year that the story begins is 3640 BBY. I assume that is the date from which companion ages are calculated, as it is the baseline stated in the SWTOR Encyclopedia.

I figured that from an in-universe prospective, the game is set from 3643 to 3641, and the Encyclopedia is in 3640. (At least that's what I think.)

Most ages seem reasonable, but some... I expected differently. Most of this has been already said.

Jedi Consular:

Lieutenant Felix Iresso - age 31

Nadia Grell - age 22

Tharan Cedrax - age 29

Zenith - age 36

Qyzen Fess - age Unknown(claims to be middle-aged)

I agree, Nadia clearly isn't 22. I'd place her at 19 in my most generous moments.

Rest sounds about right. I'm especially proud they did get Zenith right.

Sith Warrior:

Lieutenant Pierce - age 29

Jaesa Willsaam - age 21

Broonmark - age Unknown

Vette - age 21

Malavai Quinn - age 37

Vette is 17 when you get her, turns 18 on Nar Shadda (first flirt option is on Tatooine and we want to avoid squick) and is 19 at the end.

Quinn could be 37, if he was indeed the product of Imperial genetic programs. (I agree that Pierce seems older than 29, though.)

Well, I know I can't overwrite canon, but that's how the companions feel. Thanks for the list, anyways.

Vette is 17 when you get her, turns 18 on Nar Shadda (first flirt option is on Tatooine and we want to avoid squick) and is 19 at the end.

wrong,vette is as old as risha,and risha is confirmed to be 21 by dialogues with her,so vette is 21 at the start and 23 at the end.

and btw nobody commented of the fact that talos is 27 when he clearly looks middle aged.

Edited by _biddan_