Bugged Ship Cutscenes

ninjafizziepanda

During my ship cutscenes for my Jedi Knight as well as my Imperial Agent:

-The dye on my companion's armor isn't showing up, and it's reverting back to normal.

-Unify colors isn't showing up for my companion.

-The headgear on my Jedi Knight isn't showing up.

Specific Companions:

Kaliyo: Her headgear is showing up when it shouldn't be.

Vector: His headgear is showing up when it shouldn't be.

Kira Carson: Her dye isn't showing up properly. Unify colors isn't showing up.

*All the problems listed ONLY show up during ship cutscenes. They don't usually occur anywhere else.

It's possible that there could be more bugs, but these are the significant one's I have noticed.

Yes, I have checked to make sure things like headgear and unify colors were enabled/disabled.

I believe this is actually deliberate, because of the romantic scenes so to speak.

In other words, whether you have your headgear hidden or not, the ship's cutscenes will remove it by default.

Regardless, most of the stuff you mention has been acknowledged for a long time but never properly addressed. Truth be told, it's not exactly game-breaking... A nuisance to be sure but not much else.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

• 2 months later...
During my ship cutscenes for my Jedi Knight as well as my Imperial Agent:

-The dye on my companion's armor isn't showing up, and it's reverting back to normal.

-Unify colors isn't showing up for my companion.

Specific Companions:

Kaliyo: Her headgear is showing up when it shouldn't be.

Vector: His headgear is showing up when it shouldn't be.

Kira Carson: Her dye isn't showing up properly. Unify colors isn't showing up.

*All the problems listed ONLY show up during ship cutscenes. They don't usually occur anywhere else.

It's possible that there could be more bugs, but these are the significant one's I have noticed.

Yes, I have checked to make sure things like headgear and unify colors were enabled/disabled.

These issues have been there since early 2013. It's been over a year and they haven't addressed that!

I know so many people who reported this, and these bots won't even reply to threads addressing this issue. They just don't give a **** because it won't bring in money.