White Chest Armor

Geogian

hopefully this helps. i have a white chest piece which looks great, this might be the one you're talking about.

http://imgur.com/a/n2usb#.TwXcp7d3OhA.link

Does anyone know where to get this chestpiece, or @poster, where did you get this? Below the quoted post is a person stating that these are rumination vestments, it is confirmed that they are not rumination chestpiece. Can anyone help me out?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where to get this chestpiece, or @poster, where did you get this? Below the quoted post is a person stating that these are rumination vestments, it is confirmed that they are not rumination chestpiece. Can anyone help me out?

Next time, how about you use your *********** head and try either torhead or google instead of necroing a thread from over a year ago?

Next time, how about you use your *********** head and try either torhead or google instead of necroing a thread from over a year ago?

I am...I thought someone who knows what it is would take seconds out of their life, like you did, to answer me.

I am...I thought someone who knows what it is would take seconds out of their life, like you did, to answer me.

These are ruination vestiments and still available. Unfortunately the ultratech chest isn't. Btw if your after white robes try deception robes from red reaper trash. Took me one run solo to get them.

These are ruination vestiments and still available. Unfortunately the ultratech chest isn't. Btw if your after white robes try deception robes from red reaper trash. Took me one run solo to get them.

I found the robes, they are traditional lashaa silk . Thanks everyone I will check out the other suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure, if this is still saught after, but the robe is Robe of deception from red reaper.

Should be noted that it isn't a drop boss, but a random drop from mobs... at least that is what my former guild leader told me when I asked him about it many months ago.

Edit: My mistake, this robe has brown sleeves.

Edited by GuruVII

• 3 years later...