Tanking PvP

Tragamite

Ok so the great 1.3 came out today and what do I find from tanking? I can't! I'm softer then melted butter on a hot summer day on the Las Vegas Strip! What happened? I don't dare guard anyone now because it kills me so fast to do so! I can throw taunts still which is the only thing not broken it seems.

Where I used to be able to take on 5 guys as a time no problem now more than one and I'm done! I'm a tank for crying out loud why am I so squishy now?!? I'm ok that ranged can down me before I even get to them if that is the balance of the game but why do I melt so fast against a sentinal? Why can't I fight standing up against a shadow?

I thought I was going to be ok with the NERF I knew was coming but REALLY?!? You have seriously broke tanks in PvP!

id love to be able to tank like a proper tank , survive long enough against multiple opponents till help arrives and be stuck dealing out rubbish dps, id be fine with that.

double tank survivability and half the dps, thats what i want

Ok so the great 1.3 came out today and what do I find from tanking? I can't! I'm softer then melted butter on a hot summer day on the Las Vegas Strip! What happened? I don't dare guard anyone now because it kills me so fast to do so! I can throw taunts still which is the only thing not broken it seems.

Where I used to be able to take on 5 guys as a time no problem now more than one and I'm done! I'm a tank for crying out loud why am I so squishy now?!? I'm ok that ranged can down me before I even get to them if that is the balance of the game but why do I melt so fast against a sentinal? Why can't I fight standing up against a shadow?

I thought I was going to be ok with the NERF I knew was coming but REALLY?!? You have seriously broke tanks in PvP!

As a fully defence specced guardian, in war leader armour, I found it fine to be honest. My dps output is down somwhat, but it was hardly awe inspiring before. I play as I believe the class is meant to be played, and so far, the changes are not affecting that concept for me.

you could take 5 guys (geared of course) beating on you and survive and still put out good to great dps and sustain decent to ok self healing? id unsub or reroll too if BW did that to my toon.:rolleyes:

I don't know what gear they had, I was not doing "awesome" DPS and I had NO slef healing to speak of, but what I could do is throw peole around and piss them off to no end till I had the whole team ganging up on me! Today I run and jump into a fight, like I always do! And WHAM! I swear I got 3 shotted!

I don't even have the time to do what I used to do before when I would jump in take on 2-4 guys toss them around a bit then run back for heals then go at it again. I was guarding a healer wearing recruit armor and even when taunting the Gunslinger hitting him I still watch chunks of health fall off my bar!

I am sure they didn't intend for me to hold strong against 5 guys at a time but by boosting my self heal slightly and reducing my defense mesurable hardly seems a fair trade off as a true tank in PvP.