Can't kill Fallaxan Empire side.

Zylaro

Hi, my level 17 Sith Assasin can't kill this chap. I have tried taking out all the capacitors/generators first but his health bar remains at full. I read somewhere you need to take out the generators one at a time but even doing that its making no difference, he is staying at full strength and I keep getting defeated.

I put in a ticket about it asking if this is bugged or is there some mechanic I am missing. No reply so far.

Any ideas? thanks.

thanks for the tip. I tried it, first go it took half my health bar to get him over to the capacitor and then blowing up one worked ok, except by then I was so low in health he defeated me anyway :o

Wiser I returned later for another attempt, only to find his shield remained up despite blowing up a generator with him standing beside it, had another try with generators 2, 3 and 4, same thing. So there is a degree of bug problems I think.

I will have another go later tongiht,

Fallaxen is very buggy. He does not need to be near a capacitor for his shield to be taken down. Sometimes taking out one capacitor lowers his shield while others times I've had to take out all four. I even killed him in a group once with his shield buff icon still showing, yet his shield obviously wasn't up. Some people say their companions attacking him first will bug him. So yeah, he's all around messed up. If his shield does not lower, you need to run toward the room entrance and reset him to try again.

I heard someone say that you should NOT attack him/damage him until AFTER he puts up his shield for the first time. If you hit him before his shield goes up, he becomes permanently invulnerable.

Unfortunately, I didn't hear that until after I'd completed the event on all my characters, so I can't confirm or deny it, but it's another theory that might help some people out.

I eventually succeeded last night, brought out ships droid for healing (limited choices at level 17), and hit one capacitor, then him, saw his health dropping so hit another capacitor when I saw the absorbed warning again and took him down easily. I'm still not sure if this is just complicated game mechanics or bugginess or a mixture of both. I have another level 17 assassin on a different server to try today :cool:

I eventually succeeded last night, brought out ships droid for healing (limited choices at level 17), and hit one capacitor, then him, saw his health dropping so hit another capacitor when I saw the absorbed warning again and took him down easily. I'm still not sure if this is just complicated game mechanics or bugginess or a mixture of both. I have another level 17 assassin on a different server to try today :cool:

Make sure you interrupt his heal, if he casts it he gets his shield back.