Master Khoris = most annoying boss ever

oh lord, yes. I hate tanking it on my jugg when another group member doesn't run ahead so that I could intercede to them (which happens majority of the time) edited to add... hmm... having seen comments above, maybe I should go over my spec again.

Rule of Two, up in the 6th row in the tanking tree.

It seems like a PvP ability, but AoE damage can trigger its effect so it is useful for PvE as well. I don't think every and any kind of AoE damage will make it work, but certainly the sandstorm does.

I always put 2 points in Rule of Two. And quite frankly, not much better options anyway (Warmonger, Thrown gauntlet and lol.vicious.retaliation)

Also are all of you position this guy so that he knock you back in to kolto iinjectors? Just wondering

I heal tank this guy most times and I tell everyone to keep their stupid hands off my KOLTOS. MY KOLTOS. I kite back and forth and get kicked back towards them, after the knockback, pop a kolto and kite back to the other one. People always mess with MY KOLTO. If they stay out of the circles, they shouldn't be taking much damage at all, so shouldn't be touching MY KOLTO! I'm heals, I'll handle it :p haha

To me, that's what makes it the most annoying, is when I'm on my tank or heals and I'm running the show there and people still mess with the koltos when I tell'em I will handle. They pop it right after I do or before the knockback. A lot more annoying than the boss himself, though it is a 45 minute fight.

Master Khoris is the slowest, most boring fight in the entire game

I enjoy myself when I see that all of my group apart for myself is lifted by the circle for the second time, after I said: "stay out of the blue circles".

But I'm tired of trying to help idiots when they don't listen, so I'll keep tanking this guy on my Oper, Sniper, Sorc and just about any other class, and if they die... Well... I told them ;)

E: I'm developing a sick sense of humor, don't mind me :D

Edited by toha

oh lord, yes. I hate tanking it on my jugg when another group member doesn't run ahead so that I could intercede to them (which happens majority of the time) edited to add... hmm... having seen comments above, maybe I should go over my spec again.

at least the spore boss i can cheese by hanging out on a rock by the entrance. sure, he takes longer to kill, since you can only weaken him half the time, but at least you are not bouncing all over the room.

that said, I find all the bosses in KDY annoying. not hard. annoying. especially as a force user. becasue at least with other characters, even if I cannot really go through a normal rotation, at least I can dot and basic shot them while I'm running away from circles.

Actually, once those gennies go active, there is a target-able friendly frame on top of it, which you can use to intercede if nobody runs over for ya.

Just a head's up, can be tricky to see and target it at first, but it's there.

This guy is a seriously annoying boss.

It depends what class I am playing, madness sorc with the speed boost, dots and some instant abilities it's actually quite fun. If I'm playing a turret class I am never happy to see him though.

The Vigilant is my least favourite boss, the whole fight feels really pointless and takes way too long. Soloing it for the weekly is a real pain.

Actually, once those gennies go active, there is a target-able friendly frame on top of it, which you can use to intercede if nobody runs over for ya.

Just a head's up, can be tricky to see and target it at first, but it's there.

holy crap, seriously? thank you :D

going to test it out (and rule of two - thanks for that one as well) on story mode when I solo it for weekly :)

The enhanced Vrrbllrltghttrbbv (even its name is annoying) on Czerka core flashpoint.

I have a jugg tank so the knoback + stun, knoback + stun, knoback + stun, knoback + stun, knoback + stun every 10 seconds is extremely aggravating.... (it's supposed to be PvE, not PvP :p)

On my Jugg tank I discovered how to use his knockback to move me to the next pod so I could refresh the weaken effect on him. It made him less annoying.

I never ever do the level 55 tactical flashpoint daily. I have limited time available on weekday evenings, and it can't be wasted with the possibility of doing a worthless KDY run. I can do a HM 55 FP in about the same amount of time and get better companion gear and commendations out of it.