Ajunta Pall Alternative Transfer Location

insaneric

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it really so difficult to transfer us, that the best way of solving this problem to ignore...

i already miss pvp a little bit :(

What I think BioWare fails to realize, is how utterly inept they look while remaining silent. Even a response such as: "We are aware of the situation but are not offering an additional solution at this time" would at least show that they (1) have a backbone and (2) care.

I had held out a small bit of hope that someone, somewhere within BioWare would be able to rise to the occasion. My bad.

What I think BioWare fails to realize, is how utterly inept they look while remaining silent. Even a response such as: "We are aware of the situation but are not offering an additional solution at this time" would at least show that they (1) have a backbone and (2) care.

I had held out a small bit of hope that someone, somewhere within BioWare would be able to rise to the occasion. My bad.

Agreed, i dont want to send another ticket to support, coz i know answer. I dont think that it takes too much time to post here about that problem is solving. Anyway answear every ticket are much longer. Its already like in prologue - A Long, long time ago in Galaxy far, far away :D

Agreed, i dont want to send another ticket to support, coz i know answer. I dont think that it takes too much time to post here about that problem is solving. Anyway answear every ticket are much longer. Its already like in prologue - A Long, long time ago in Galaxy far, far away :D

I hear ya, I have submitted multiple tickets via email to them. One person responded noting they are aware and they know it's not an ideal option for all the players on AP yet they wanted to stick to same server type transfers first. However that hasnt been the case in Europe for the servers. I figure as long as I wait out my active days and cannot play I will hammer CS, I know it's not their fault but they should escalate our concern.

The lack of communication or concern with the server being unplayable due to their actions, I think they are planning to hit us with a pay to transfer. Why else would this be drug out other then flat out incompetence or pay to move is being put in place. I have a feeling both are true though.

The one thing I noticed that's different from this http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4763464#post4763464 is that they posted their thread in the general forums and not suggestion, quick someone recreate the thread!

***EDIT*** I'll just do it, links here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4771138#post4771138

Help bump!

They probably don't even look at this part of the forum because I doubt anyone else does in the first place.

Bump here!: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4771138#post4771138

Edited by DarthKraze

CS seems to have an extreme lack of understanding regarding the issue, here is the latest response pointing out that some other servers have multiple options when will AP be addressed:

Thank you for contacting us regarding Character Transfer Service.

I understand that some of the after effects of the Character Transfer does not suit all players. We are still in the early stages of the process, and things may seem a bit messy right now, but we are doing everything we can to make sure all server populations are balanced. The transfers are free, and is not mandatory.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but as of now, to ensure balanced server populations across the service, we have a list of eligible servers. Your current server should be an eligible Origin Server and you would need to transfer your character to an eligible Destination Server. You may check them out from this website: http://www.swtor.com/transfer.

The list is constantly being updated. Please check it out every now and then to get an update if your server is open for transfer and which Destination servers are currently open as well. Future versions of the Character Transfer Service may allow more options in your choice of destination servers and may require a transfer fee; this may allow characters to be transferred where you wish. We appreciate your patience very much on this issue. Thank you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

I guess, we will not get answer, untill they make fee transfers.

Anyway i'm dissapointed, subscription is fading away, no pvp and hm stuff out of low population. JM is not an option. I really envy europeans for their 2 destination servers.

If something wrong, devs could come and help in this discussion, to find solution, acceptible for all. But nothing instead...

Edited by Atmain

Clearly the BW staff want time off and are all trying to kill SWTOR so they won't have to work.

If they didn't like doing their jobs why did they make an MMO in the first place?

It's gone past an issue of incompetence to them just not trying to make the game work.

Hi everyone,

Since this thread is a duplicate of an existing thread discussing this topic, we’ve closed this thread in an effort to consolidate discussion. You can find the existing thread here:

Ajunta Pall Alternative Transfer Location

We encourage you to continue your discussion at the above link. Thanks!

Artthen | Community Representative

Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook

[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.] [Dev Tracker]

I don't know if you've noticed Bioware, but there isn't much "discussing" going on here, seems to be a asz-load of people "agreeing" on this matter, but yeah you can go shut down a thread and still not respond to this one???? We refuse to "pay" for transfers in the future, so I really hope you are not banking on that. Why the "F" would I pay you money for that service after being treated like this??? You must be on crack rock over there in Austin.

WTB a BW Response please!

Thank you in advance. :)

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

We just wanted to let you know that we have been monitoring the current server situation between the West Coast RP-PvP origin server, Ajunta Pall, and its East Coast RP-PvP destination server, Jung Ma.

We understand that a healthy population and group coordination are important for players, and in order to facilitate this for our West Coast RP-PvP players, we will be allowing the remaining population on Ajunta Pall to transfer to Begeren Colony (the West Coast RP-PvE server) or the Bastion (the West Coast PvP server), in addition to Jung Ma (the East Coast RP-PvP server).

The following options will be available for players on Ajunta Pall:

Ajunta Pall

----> Jung Ma (East Coast RP-PvP)

----> Begeren Colony (West Coast RP-PvE)

----> The Bastion (West Coast PvP)

If you have already transferred to Jung Ma from Ajunta Pall and would like to transfer to the newly offered RP-PvE or PvP destination servers instead, please contact Customer Service and they’ll be more than happy to work with you on this process.

Thank you for your patience on this, and we hope that all of you enjoy your new destination servers, wherever that may be.

Hi folks,

We just wanted to let you know that we have been monitoring the current server situation between the West Coast RP-PvP origin server, Ajunta Pall, and its East Coast RP-PvP destination server, Jung Ma.

We understand that a healthy population and group coordination are important for players, and in order to facilitate this for our West Coast RP-PvP players, we will be allowing the remaining population on Ajunta Pall to transfer to Begeren Colony (the West Coast RP-PvE server) or the Bastion (the West Coast PvP server), in addition to Jung Ma (the East Coast RP-PvP server).

The following options will be available for players on Ajunta Pall:

Ajunta Pall

----> Jung Ma (East Coast RP-PvP)

----> Begeren Colony (West Coast RP-PvE)

----> The Bastion (West Coast PvP)

If you have already transferred to Jung Ma from Ajunta Pall and would like to transfer to the newly offered RP-PvE or PvP destination servers instead, please contact Customer Service and they’ll be more than happy to work with you on this process.

Thank you for your patience on this, and we hope that all of you enjoy your new destination servers, wherever that may be.

Finally thank you!