Is there many Girls in Tomb server, have not met many?

joltzhawkz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we've got alot of girls on this server. atleast 50%... i mean, all the reps are huge 'cats' !

but naw, i knew 1 but she quit.

and i presume everyone is a guy, even the people whom has a girly voice in TS. those are just bloke's whom have never gone through puberty. there are also people whom have gone through puberty twice, sounds like the chocolate rain guy.

Haha im not saying im a pervert!!! i just like girl imput <------ that sounds soooo wrong, erm erm i ment girl company is good fun :rak_tongue:

Go, pickup girls on your local dating sites/pub or whatever, this is hardly the place to find women lol

When you start this thread you rate yourself as a "single pervert looking for hot blondees".

In the other hand, I think is a "cliché" girls don't play MMO's, I agree, is not the best place to find girls, but still, at least one of my ex, which I meet in SWG, is a gorgeous girl, truly an angel.

Anyway, as Bhemont told you, go to a bar or whatever, to meet woman. If you can, come to this event in Cancún for New Year. I'll be there and I'm pretty sure you will find "hot blond blue eyes", like you said.

Greetings.

There's at least two in the Republic guild Twisted, one of which is the founder.

Back when I used to play WoW we had like 3-4 women online out of 15-25 each night (average estimate combining data from 3 years of playing), so while there are indeed quite a few, it seems to be a minority in most MMOs.

Edited by Lurtzello

so in reply to my first thred, i have a gf who does not play any games, hence i prefer female company sometimes........ however i have met 5 girls in starwars and they are NUTS not what i expected they never shut up in TS and are always trolling :rak_02:

These are not the women you are looking for

• 1 month later...
Well you have a girl here ^^ and I knew a few of them in my previous guild too :)

We do exist on this server, we just are so few :(

you gonna accept me even if I'm no blonde and without blue eyes ? :p

I tought you and bru had something .... :p

whisper Natx/Nathx (redhead) ingame. If shes not online ask Scorpiusgraffia (blonde),she is there more often.:rolleyes:

Scorpiusgraffia is a girl? she play pretty awesome tbh..

I' ve seen her 1v2 and 1v3 even....no pocket heals on her aswell.

now that u tell me that, im quite impressed.

Go, pickup girls on your local dating sites/pub or whatever, this is hardly the place to find women lol

That flirt would last until she finds out hes into gaming.

Girls dont want guys who spends their time playing computer games. Unless they do it themselves.

Luckily i was married before i startef. But now that i quit. Things work alot better :)