Good Healer = DPS Lightning Rod

ThreeToedSloth

So as a Heal spec Sith Inq I was in HuttBall last night and like a good little support class I was all over the PowerTechs and Juggheads with bubbles and Hots but the Rebs where wise to this and kept taking me down. :mad: So at one point I just stop in the middle of a fight and stand there healing my self as they pour the DPS on me and an odd thing happend....while three of them spent over a min trying to take me down WE SCORE!

I try it again after spawn....SCORE! Now im not taking credit for what very well may have had little to do with me but you don't seem to need to to be a DPS god to take them out of the fight long enough for your team to get that WIN! :p

So as a Heal spec Sith Inq I was in HuttBall last night and like a good little support class I was all over the PowerTechs and Juggheads with bubbles and Hots but the Rebs where wise to this and kept taking me down. :mad: So at one point I just stop in the middle of a fight and stand there healing my self as they pour the DPS on me and an odd thing happend....while three of them spent over a min trying to take me down WE SCORE!

I try it again after spawn....SCORE! Now im not taking credit for what very well may have had little to do with me but you don't seem to need to to be a DPS god to take them out of the fight long enough for your team to get that WIN! :p

They get medals for damage done so they're farming off you while your team wins the warzone.

I have the exact same type of players on me on my IA Medic :o

Always chasing after me with 3+ :/

There is enough LOS and survival moves on an IA medic that by the time 2-3 people get around to killing you, your teammates have jumped in to help. Maybe inquisitor is too squishy though

Inquisitor and Sage have the same move set, we have a targeted slow, stun, a CC, interrupt, and a dash. Plenty of ways to get away from a ******** generally. Combined with self HoT, sheild, and a reduced cast big heal I've been able to stand still and not die to 3 DPS railing on me. Like i just got tired of running turned around and just stood till the teammate respawn gate dropped.

Edited by Battyone

There is enough LOS and survival moves on an IA medic that by the time 2-3 people get around to killing you, your teammates have jumped in to help. Maybe inquisitor is too squishy though

Oh no, quite often this is the case. I don't go down every fight. It is equaly as satisfing when they have been so focused on my heath that they fail to notice that big Maurader taking a big wet bite out of theirs. ;)

Edited by ThreeToedSloth

Inquisitor and Sage have the same move set, we have a targeted slow, stun, a CC, interrupt, and a dash. Plenty of ways to get away from a ******** generally. Combined with self HoT, sheild, and a reduced cast big heal I've been able to stand still and not die to 3 DPS railing on me. Like i just got tired of running turned around and just stood till the teammate respawn gate dropped.

Sometimes they will realise what I'm doing and run off....then I shock'em in the butt :D

Heal spec sorc??? What in tarnations are you thinking! Obviously if you went with the OP dps spec you'd not only kill all 3 at the same time but also heal your marauder buddy who's futilely swinging his lightstabbers and thus singlehandedly ensure your team's win, 60% of the time, every time.