New set for Inquisitor with Rise of the Hutt Cartel

ElitehunterDS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better picture I stole from General discussion forums :p

http://cdn.zoknowsgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/rise-of-hutt-cartel-2.jpg

Skirt has sting, gloves have stings, chest have stings, head has antenna... hmm.....

It could be immersion breaking if someone says "stack up for aoe heals". Those things look sharp and dangerous.

Warrior and Agent look decent enough though. Yes, I won't comment on the Bounty Hunter.

Better picture I stole from General discussion forums :p

http://cdn.zoknowsgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/rise-of-hutt-cartel-2.jpg

Skirt has sting, gloves have stings, chest have stings, head has antenna... hmm.....

It could be immersion breaking if someone says "stack up for aoe heals". Those things look sharp and dangerous.

Warrior and Agent look decent enough though. Yes, I won't comment on the Bounty Hunter.

Agent and Bounty hunter armor are placeholder, those are the same one as the war hero gear.

Thanks for the better pic.

Edited by ElitehunterDS

The lower body for the set would look good with some other chest pieces to give it a robe look (if the sting part is from the chest piece. Not the lower robe). Overall It looks good. It just has way too odd "additions" on it. And lol on the boots for the warrior. Does it look like he has boosters on the back of his legs or what? :csw_fett:

I really do not understand the art direction for the inquisitor

Armor sets. Are hook points, blades, and pointy shards

The only representation these artists can come up with

For our beloved class???

I am tired of looking like some Tim Burton inspired

Goth-transvestite-peacock!

The robe bottoms do look good-ish though!

*Looks at image*

*Throws chair*

Why can't bioware get it right!? I mean everyone remembers the topic were the community was linking loads of pictures of SW outfits!? were we ignored? What is the art team doing!?

Yes, we were ignored, and lied to. They said they were doing a lot of things, and that a lot of things were their top priority.

But they lied. While I agree with you 100%, you really shouldn't be surprised. They are too busy trying to milk us in the Cartel Shop.

*Looks at image*

*Throws chair*

Why can't bioware get it right!? I mean everyone remembers the topic were the community was linking loads of pictures of SW outfits!? were we ignored? What is the art team doing!?

Lol)) Personally i liked this arrow at the forehead)) They should make it neon glow with 2 meters high holo sign like "HIT_ME_I'M_A_SORC 0_o" and auto signal rocket launching every 10 seconds, to people see where the frag is running...)

Seriously, I noticed that since 1.2, BW decided to redesign sorcs into clowns. All facts are shouting about it. Huge nerfs of both heal and dps (as a result we have no survivability, nor damage), marasmic "el chupacabra-style" outfits, etc. So why you surprised that nobody cares about community suggestions?

hahah so true:

"I am tired of looking like some Tim Burton inspired

Goth-transvestite-peacock!"

Well atleast we do not look like a little chicken or rooster like the BH does on the picture.. The design team is not "top notch".. Let us all conclude that.

I wonder how many design mistakes that BW has done on this game? Hero engine, Ilum, closed worlds, unbalanced pvp.. Amazing =D Still love the game though.. must be the hope that BW will "fix it" that still keeps me here ;)