life day items on cartel market insulting.

gabarooni

:(

:o

I already bought 3.

I got Revans Armor ( I KNOW RIGHT CAUSE LOL)

A C@-N@ custom

and a Toy Remote IMPERIAL Fighter.

Now I can't decide what I want more the Holo-Tree or the Tinsel Bomb.

And the Orb is lame.

I don't believe you one bit. You're the one who started your whining on the previous page...now you're suddenly thrilled? Not a chance you got that stuff. NONE!

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... a bunch of QQ over nothing. Nothing literally. And in the midst of the the launch of a cool WZ.

It really is simple in my book. I don't sub for free holiday fluff. And if said items are priced outrageously in the store, it is is of no consequence at all. And guess what, I still have my monthly stipend of Cartel Coins to spend any way I want which I did and was rewarded.

Life Day is NOT an event, no matter what some of you may think. You don't deserve free stuff because you are getting what you paid for and more tbh.

BTW, I fail to understand how this will be a successful money grab anyway. I don't see anyone buying the stuff. Most are buying the new Cartel Pack, not the Life Day pack. So... if this is really a problem for you, I think you will find the next holiday fluff will be handled quite differently.

And to those who think this is the first step in to charging subs for real content... lol! What are you talking about? The space on rails mini game? Really? Or maybe they are charging me for the WZ without my knowledge?

I'm losing faith... not in the game mind you, but in people. After all, some of you are doing your own grabbing, but it seems your pissed because there is nothing to grab.

With that said, I've done well this morning, all 6 of my 50s got Tionese gear which I converted to creds. I bought 2 Cartel packs with the CCs I have from being a sub and both had really rare drops. I played the new warzone and had a blast. It's already a merry Christmas for subs in my book. They can keep Life Day. I don't need it.

Edited by Rafaman

You don't have to pretend everything is great. This thread for example could have been something like this:

Instead of:

See the difference? Same thought expressed, without making a complete donkey of yourself. Sure any negative feedback can get trolled. I'm not going to lie and say that all the game's defenders are fair. But if you take the high road, you get a better discussion and a better chance that Bioware will listen to you.

There were threads just like that, they were either deleted or merged into this giant mega thread (which is now at least 10 seperate threads).

The admins chose which thread to merge to, not me or the OP or anyone else.

So how it that my fault? :confused:

I didn't say I didn't think I can't go in and demand things - I know I can, but how would the dedicated playerbase and fans of the games think of others coming in and demanding the game be changed into something it is not.

Well, in the case of SWG we have this after the NWG was dropped, which pretty much did just that:

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?threadID=90820&start=1280&tstart=0

BJ

Who knows, they might agree. :)

how more naive can you be?

its been 1 year since ppl give "contructive criticism" , look at the state of game NOW and the path its going.

reasonable? jerk to the devs?

what about them shating in our faces?

Nevermind the other nonsense in this post, but I have to ask: Is that the proper transitive form of that verb? Anyone know? :jawa_biggrin:

As a subscriber I am restricted in this unless I buy cartel coins.

Having to buy cartel coins or miss out is not what making sure subscribers don't miss out is about.

Not saying I want to get those items for free, but there could at least have been an event that gives subscribers a chance to buy the item with in game activities!

I think it's an insult to subscribers and past events.

You don't have to pretend everything is great. This thread for example could have been something like this:

Instead of:

See the difference? Same thought expressed, without making a complete donkey of yourself. Sure any negative feedback can get trolled. I'm not going to lie and say that all the game's defenders are fair. But if you take the high road, you get a better discussion and a better chance that Bioware will listen to you.

Lol stop. Just stop.

There were threads just like that, they were either deleted or merged into this giant mega thread (which is now at least 10 seperate threads).

The admins chose which thread to merge to, not me or the OP or anyone else.

So how it that my fault? :confused:

Yeah, that was pretty silly on their part. I think they just chose the one with the most posts.

As a subscriber I am restricted in this unless I buy cartel coins.

Having to buy cartel coins or miss out is not what making sure subscribers don't miss out is about.

Not saying I want to get those items for free, but there could at least have been an event that gives subscribers a chance to buy the item with in game activities!

I think it's an insult to subscribers and past events.

I think if the price had been much lower (maybe 600 for the pack) there wouldn't have really been complaints.

But 2400cc which is 4 months of subscriber coins per character (if you 6 month sub and many more months if you 3 month or 1 month sub) is plain bonkers. :eek:

And yeah an event would have worked too.

Wow.. EPIC FAIL on this one Bioware!!!

I thought it was a typo at first, like that extra zero on Hazmat Implants (350 BH Comms).

$14 in order to fly space missions (I'll buy over the next 3 months and not play until then)

$10 in order to get "Limited Edition Life in Day" outfits (Plus they are ugly)

You wanted feedback? You listen to forums? Well it's pretty solid NEGATIVE as this thread is 47 pages deep already and I've see very little "Good Job, or fair priced" in the thread.

@BIOWARE: FIX your prices or FIRE your economist that thinks the value of these are actually good.

@My Fellow players - Hit them in the checkbook on this one. (DON'T BUY it if you don't feel it's worth it)

Edited by dscount

Yeah, that was pretty silly on their part. I think they just chose the one with the most posts.

Much like the decision to have a Life Day Cartel Pack and no event and the decision to charge so much for it, that is Bioware EA's fault and not the customers.

Much like the decision to have a Life Day Cartel Pack and no event and the decision to charge so much for it, that is Bioware EA's fault and not the customers.

The former was not a mistake in my opinion. I think the prices are too high, true. I will express my displeasure at that by not buying any of it. But I'll be happy if there's no holiday event in game. When games first started doing those they were kinda cool, but now they are just a distraction.

Edited by Master-Nala

Stop what? Trying to appeal to people's better nature? Hoping that maybe some of you can act like adults?

Stop being unbelievably naive. Changing your argument to be polite does not make the slightest bit of difference and I pity you if you genuinely believe it does.

Stop what? Trying to appeal to people's better nature? Hoping that maybe some of you can act like adults? You're probably right. How about this?

Stop the QQ bro! Don't like it quit!

There; is that better? :rolleyes:

Yeah very good advice. Because SWTOR can surely afford more loss in subs after all it has already broken all subscription records right?

You should work for BW you can surely show them how to sink this game even faster. ;)

The former was not a mistake in my opinion. I think the prices are too high, true. I will express my displeasure at that by not buying any of it. But I'm happy that there's no holiday event in game. When games first started doing those they were kinda cool, but now they are just a distraction.

Yeah that's certainly a fair enough point of view.

However I think you're fooling yourself if you think that was a design choice, the reason for no event will be that they don't have the development time and/or they think event packs will bring them in more profit in total.

If they through for 1 second having Darth Vader in a santa suit dancing to jingle bells in game would make them more money you'd be seeing that this Christmas. :)

The Tinsel Bomb. It will really help you get through EC NiM. Hopefully they will implement a gear check for it in any HM.

I did I also got a new pack as well

NEW COLOR CRYSTAL FRIGGIN CYAN BLUE- so SOOOOOO PRETTY

da *** it looks like a normal blue color crystal

And Stylish Dancers bottoms. Which look like piss encrusted panties. Yay.:rak_03::rak_04:

And the Tinsel Bomb is a total *********** let down. :(:(:(

Edited by wrmrstacrdwower

Wow... a bunch of QQ over nothing. Nothing literally. And in the midst of the the launch of a cool WZ.

I'm glad you brought that up, seeing how they apparently nerfed the **** out of WZ XP. Only BW can give us a new WZ and then discourage people from playing it.

Edited by HarleysRule

Wow.. EPIC FAIL on this one Bioware!!!

I thought it was a typo at first, like that extra zero on Hazmat Implants (350 BH Comms).

$14 in order to fly space missions (I'll buy over the next 3 months and not play until then)

$10 in order to get "Limited Edition Life in Day" outfits (Plus they are ugly)

You wanted feedback? You listen to forums? Well it's pretty solid NEGATIVE as this thread is 47 pages deep already and I've see very little "Good Job, or fair priced" in the thread.

@BIOWARE: FIX your prices or FIRE your economist that thinks the value of these are actually good.

@My Fellow players - Hit them in the checkbook on this one. (DON'T BUY it if you don't feel it's worth it)

They ARE listening...they're listening to their accountants jaws hitting the floor with the success of these packs.

I wish people would heed your advice...but for whatever reason, people buy buy buy this kinda crap.