Arenas

Scarymike

LOL people like this get ran over day by day by the small scale guys. Lawl.

On a side note I think this would be a great idea. I most certainly would participate in.

I dont get ran over period. I just dont prefer 1v1 in a team based pvp game... If you take that as me being bad, that's you're fault for making an assumption.

You know what they say about people that make assumptions right? :cool:

This is why this game is Fail right now.. People keep trying to make pvp smaller.. and "Elite" . Why on earth would you want to play a 4 vs 4 match.. or a 2 v 2 .. Those are duels.. This is "STAR WARS" wars are not fought between 2 people.. or 4 people. Hell 8 people isnt even enough.. Thats why warzones are fail too... There should be NO LESS than a SQUAD which by military standards is minimum 12 people, On each side. This small scale battling with the same repetative warzones.. is why this game is what is it now.. Everyone begged for Rated warzones.. now no one plays them.. and you people want to make it smaller? You want an arena grab your group of 4 and go hunting in the open world.. instead of carebearing on the fleet.. enough is enough.

This is why this game is Fail right now.. People keep trying to make pvp smaller.. and "Elite" . Why on earth would you want to play a 4 vs 4 match.. or a 2 v 2 .. Those are duels.. This is "STAR WARS" wars are not fought between 2 people.. or 4 people. Hell 8 people isnt even enough.. Thats why warzones are fail too... There should be NO LESS than a SQUAD which by military standards is minimum 12 people, On each side. This small scale battling with the same repetative warzones.. is why this game is what is it now.. Everyone begged for Rated warzones.. now no one plays them.. and you people want to make it smaller? You want an arena grab your group of 4 and go hunting in the open world.. instead of carebearing on the fleet.. enough is enough.

This game can't handle large scale pvp. So why not try to improve their small scale pvp? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that nobody likes it. I'm actually not a fan of mindlessly aoe'ing large groups of people, but if bioware were to implement a large scale warzone, I wouldn't complain. We need options.

Rated warzones are failing not because they are small scale, but because guilds dont like to wait in hour long queues just to stomp pugs and vice versa. Cross server queues would help and allow the matchmaking system to function better.

The last sentence...that is what I have been preaching. No one knows what that is or how to play that way. You say open world people automatically think zerg and aoe everything. Obviously those people are wrong and probably have never played such style like that. This game would be freaking amazing if open world was active and there was zerging taking place...pvp guilds would come back to this game in a heart beat because it is Star Wars and it has open world pvp. This is the biggest carebear game I have ever played and this community is BS. These players would never make it in DAOC, EVE, Darkfall, Mortal Online. Absolutely not. So yea this man who im quoting comes here and complains about you guys...he can because he knows you guys destroy your own game. Requesting ridiculous things based around Arena pvp. You dont know what pvp is until you play sandbox pvp. All im saying.

Everyone begged for Rated warzones.. now no one plays them..

Gearing up by losing 100% of matches vs fully geared ranked teams on voice who are playing regular warzones because there's only maybe 4 full teams capable of playing ranked on the entire server... why would anyone in their right mind play ranked as it is now?

4v4 or 8v8 training matches are needed. Guildies can help each other with tactics while gearing up. Reg wz after 50 is not the place to gear up, and ranked is a joke.