List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

Anduni

Lore

I have 88/109. Quite a few bugged/unknown. Here is the breakdown.

[*] ....

[*]Artificial Intelligence - ?

[*]Evolved Rakghoul Plague - ?

[*] ....

With those we sit at 102/109. 7 unknown.

Artifcal Intelligence you get from the Directive 7 Bonus Quest.

Evolved Rakghoul Plague is in Lost Island on a Kolto Tank right after the "first" Boss (the Beast, not the Robot)

Also the 7 unknown fits with the 7 locations from Nar'shadda that are listed on swtorspy, maybe its a mistake by Bioware that these are in the lore section and theare are only 98 lore entires and not 105 (I excluded the lore class entries)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet still after that great update by ronerahl, there's still no respones from the dev on these issues!

I understand that there might be bigger concerns that needs adressing in the game, and that the codex inputs does not make the unplayable, but I would still like to get a respons atleast telling us that they are aware of the problem and that they are infact working on fixing the bugged inputs, and fixing the codex so it does not show that you are missing inputs that have been removed from then game...

I've read thru a few of the earlier Q&A posts, and there as been a numerous amount of questions regarding this issue, this thread and the on concerning the rep side has both been made sticky, and yet we are in the blind.

This is very poor indeed!

Edited by nicosand

There have been posts in this thread from CS/Dev people and the post is stickied. That in itself should show that it is on BioWare's radar. Everyone always thinks that their problem is the biggest problem and it needs immediate attention. You acknowledged in your post that it isn't game breaking. While annoying yes, there are many other things that need tweaked and worked on. Besides I would be surprised if there wasn't a small group dedicated to the codex and related items. Give them time work, the game is barely 5 months old, and spoilers, there will always be bugs. If the codex issues are keeping you from enjoying the game, maybe read star wars novels instead :)

Suddenly found out that I haven't got Rehanna Rist entry while it's not it the list of the bugged codex entries. Probably I chose a wrong way to handle her situation. Does anybody know the right way to get her entry? Will I be able to get this entry if I group with other Inquisitor, who's yet to meet Rehanna?

The following list of missing entries has been updated after 1.2 patch using the information reported in this post as well as consulting the Codex entries and comments of the following 2 web sites:

1. SWTOR - SPY
  2. TORHEAD

so if you have some missing entries not reported in the following list and you're a Sith Warrior just check the two links to obtain the Codex entry as it worked for me.

Part 1/2

Hutta

Persons of Note

• Nem'ro The Hutt

Species

• Evocii

• Ugnaught

Nem'ro the Hutt, Evocii and Ugnaut are not bugged. They are related to quests that apparently only an Agent or BH can do. So it is more along the line if BioWare feels like allowing Warriors and Inquisitors to do the quests on Hutta to get the entries.

Same thing that my Imperial cannot get many entries on Korriban.

ADD: Here are the quests they are related to (as I have the Codex entries on my Agent):

Ugnaught - Complete quest Subtle Sabotage

Nem'ro the Hutt - The BH and Agent get this after meeting Nem'ro in their class quests

Evocii - This is given when you do the mission from Morsel (can't find quest name ATM)

Edited by Your_Ad_Here

BTW, I did a run through Korriban today to try and get all the codex inputs I could get there, except the title and Sith Acadamy, I'm also missing one codex input for the Tomb Raiders organization. I did not get this when I first started playing SWTOR, and as I can not pickup the mission again, it looks like I'll never getting that input either...

So the Korriban list should include a note telling ppl that if you havent gotten it the first time, its too late.

And there also seems to be Codex that if you do not pick the right choice in a quest you won't get a Codex either.

Case in point, if you take he quest Buying Loyalty from Gizmel on Ord Mantell, but hand in everything and get the DS points, you do not get the Underworld Influences Codex. This is what happened to my Smuggler.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It is possible to receive Sith Academy, you just have to submit a ticket explaining you didn't get it when you ought to have done. I'm 38/39 for Korriban only missing Imperial Scholar. Apologies if this has been mentioned before. I realise it isn't the same as getting it for yourself in game properly but it's better than nothing.

Epic Enemies -

This one is a bit off. Currently I am 100/123. I am only missing 6 codex entries that are obtainable. This brings the total to 106/123. Keep in mind every raid boss has two entries per difficulty here. Obviously, Nightmare Denova does not exist yet, though the entries are to be assumed coded. This gives us 8 additional entries. We are up to 114/123. We are also to assume a 2 hour nightmare clear codex entry. Total is now 115/123. This leaves 7 unknown/bugged/missing/future entries.

My Codex: 9/39[/color]

I have 106/123 and haven't killed hard mode Colonel or Kephess yet due to people on vacation making me 110/123 when people get back; if we correctly add in the 9 not yet available from nightmare denova (including timed run) that gives 119/123. I am however Republic so I'm not sure if you get the same amount or not as an Imperial. I do know for a fact that hard mode Boarding Party does NOT give a title for Storm Squad (CSR said it's a goof and not yet in-game) so there's one for you.

Had a few sessions over the past week with some very helpful CSRs who fixed about 29 of my bugged entries and it appears as though there are only 110 entries for epic enemies (not counting nightmare Denova) available. So no need to search for 4 hits that aren't there. On the plus side, while the codex was largely ignored again in thepatch; the 6/7 bug on Belsavis for Republic was fixed to now show 6/6.

Shameless bump :/.. Codex entries are important to more people then you'd think bioware. These have been bugged for 6 months now.. please get a fix in for it

more bumping. the hell is wrong with bioware? you give us a codex but wont fix it when it's bugged. I would rather not have to fill out a ticket for the sith academy or any codex entries because it deserves being fixed. :mad:

What a piss take having bugged codex enties. You would think they would check them to see if they work "before" they release it to the public. I would not mind a few mistakes but this is shocking. :mad:

:mon_trap:

Not sure if this is right but on Ord Mantell as a smuggler the last quest prior to leaving you met and kill a couple of bounty hunters that are the missing species as a smuggler but I did not get the codexs for them is this a know bug or just luck that it happened to my smuggler only codexs I have left for this planet

Hey everyone,

We've unstickied this thread because it was not being kept updated by the original poster, but if anyone else would like to update, or create a new thread, just let us know.

Some new information about updating the codexes just came out today in the Community Q&A blog as well:

Talius-LH: Is there any plan in place for either re-implementing the removed codex entries and titles or removing them entirely from the codex?

Damion: The codex will get a clean-up pass in the not-too-distant future, and at that time, we'll be either removing the entries that are no longer obtainable or re-enabling some those removed entries if it makes sense to do so.

Hope this helps out, and thanks for your patience!

I think it might be too little too late for this class of players.

Codex seemed important to collectors, those of use who want to "complete" things. The XP etc was ok, but if you asked most codex chasers we are into it for the goal of hitting 100% on each planet. These very silly bugs have been ignored for soo long it is a logical conclusion to believe that we (code chasers) don't really matter % wise within the game population. I think most code chasers are also PvE players, and the worry seems mostly on fixing PvP for the endgamers.

It used to be that after doing each planet I would spend hours on that planet doing : clear the map, collect resources for crafting while at it and chase lore, datacrons, locations, etc. This would allow me to fill up my codex, level up my crafting and get a sense of "complete" a planet. But I can't think of a single planet I got 100% done (yes on maps, never on codex).

What I still don't understand is why BW doesn't make it a requirement of every programmer to maintain the codex updated. Every time you make a change (remove a title, move an NPC, etc) as part of their worK that programmers should make sure the codex stays updated, or they submit a ticket to the "codex team" to verify it stays updated. If you make it an after thought to "later go fix the codex", it will never get done, because there will always be much pressing priorities. It is like fixing a program and not updating the User Guide. It is attention to detail.

Anyway, the players got tired of waiting and moved on. I myself go get the codex I remember, try still to get most datacrons and don't even report the bugs because we are tired of being ignored. Whats the point? And now you are going to clean it up, ie, remove the ones that got deleted? Great. That should be a major effort right there. If you don't have an intern willing to do it, I might volunteer, I've been out of work for a while. :rolleyes: