Lvl 50 Scoundrel Looking for Active Guild

thefallacy

Alright I recently returned to the game and so I'm in the market for an active guild that enjoys running lots of PVP and occasionally some PVE content as well. Essentially I'm looking for a place where I can hangout with others who participate in plenty of WZs and other PVP events. That being said, I don't want to have to reach outside of the guild to run HM flashpoints and Ops all the time. I suppose I would also be interested in joining a PVE progression guild if the interest in PVP was high enough but my goal is to try to run Ranked WZs in the near future. Guilds that get too large in numbers are also a slight turn off since I prefer a more tight-knit community but if it fits it fits.

Ok enough of what I'm looking for and on to what the guild would be getting if I join. My main is a Lvl 50 Sawbones Scoundrel in half Augmented Warhero gear. The other half still consists of the old Battlemaster/Champion PVP gear from back in the day. Still working on it. Lol.

As far as the type of person I am goes, I'm a very laid back and chill dude. I'm on pretty much every day except during finals week and the days in which I travel on business or for personal reasons which isn't too often.

I have some alts as well but I'm not much of an altoholic so I usually never play them. But just in case, I have a Lvl. 21 Vanguard and a Lvl 28 Sniper.

Feel free to post here or PM me with any questions or info. You can also find me in-game @ Fezio.

Hello! Please give Pax Republica a look. We are a PvP/PvE guild. we run warzones every day, almost all day. We also do PvE stuff. We do Ranked Warzones once a week at the moment. We'll move to twice a week when the NFL ends, and as we continue to grow larger (currently at 50 members), we'll do RWZ more often. We're extremely excited for the Ilum fix. We are also very tight knit... to join us you have to go through a two week trials period for us to get to know you, and you to get to know us.