Oh come on!!?!

Kyris_Xiandrii

you're an agent.

the worst thing to run into as an agent in huttball is an inquisitor.

welcome to hell.

Can't tell if serious.....As this has nothing to do with the OP, and is hardly always true.

As for the picture, that's absolutely crazy. I've see a good bit of sorcs, but never to that extent.

Edited by Felghast

If it hadn't been for that 1 Assassin with Protection points I would of just stared in awe, but the point being that you don't really see if it's all Sorcs or all Assassins. :p

Also I've seen entire warzones with just 1button BH's or my favorite all snipers n Ops... I thought I had lost my mind in that one. xD Since snipers n ops were all I saw.

Can't tell if serious.....As this has nothing to do with the OP, and is hardly always true.

As for the picture, that's absolutely crazy. I've see a good bit of sorcs, but never to that extent.

what doesn't it have to do with the OP? the person who took the screenshot is an anquisitor, you can tell they're playing huttball. from my experience as an agent in huttball (or PVP altogether), the last thing you want to run into is a sorcerer/sage.

basicly saying the agent in the screenshot is screwed

I rolled a Sorc to see how easymode they were (very), and in pvping a lot over the last two days in the 10-49 bracket, I've seen a lot of Mercs, Sorcs, and Operatives.

DPS in general is too good for solo play, but it'll be nearly impossible to balance out. Tanks are aweomse in team matches, so if you buff them they become unkillable with a team and healers. Healers are also pretty OP with a tank guarding them, so buffing heals isn't ideal either.

You might see small tweaks, but I can't see any big nerfs coming for the DPS classes. Well, probably to Mercs and their one button spam, but only so that they have to use more skills.