Please fix Rakata Gear

Everyone who reads this, all classes, all specs, are welcome to go to their vendors and investigate this for themselves. Rakata gear does not scale up like it should, and in many cases, doesn't even have useful stats.

1. Rakata Weapons are in many (or all) cases a downgrade than their columni counterparts. It should be a clear upgrade across the board but it's quite the opposite.

2. Rakata stats are poorly (terribly) optimized. I'm a guardian tank and 2 of my 5 piece set items are SURGE BASED. Surge? for a tank? I use shield rating, defense, and absorb, with a slight bit of accuracy, a very small amount of accuracy, to reach 100%, and i don't care to go over 100%. Surge is right next to presence for stat choices.

3. Accuracy is overloaded across the board on rakata gear. Even if you dual wield, you hit accuracy caps pretty easily. In order to make my t3 Rakata gear useful I need to remod it with lower grade mods that are actually useful to my role as a tank.

I hear the same story from the rest of the classes as well. If BW isn't sure what stats different classes/spec desire then feel free to task us but looking at every other set I'm pretty sure you know, just have no idea what happened with Rakata design.

Bioware Developers. Please fix this. If anything switch Surge to Shield Rating... this is absolutely ridiculous. I got my Columi set and decided, well time to get the Rakata! Then I looked at the Rakata and said to myself, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh what the????". I don't even want the Rakata due to the whacked out stats.

Bioware. Fix this. Do it. If anything, do a temporary hotfix and just swap Surge for Shield Rating. While you're at it, maybe swap some of the pieces Accuracy for Absorption I have no problem holding aggro. Survivability is more important to us tanks who know how to play.

Please bioware fix the rakata weapons and the stats on the other rakata items. Oh and bioware please add some items with a small drop chance in the future i feel like im gearing up too fast (Im pretty much done soon and i dont know when the next real content patch gonna come which adds new gear). Also make the bosses a bit harder/challanging (and no i dont mean more hp like in hm/nightmare). If your already on it make nightmare drops better or double gear... the 100% speeder chance isnt worth the 200k hp increase (soa).

Just chiming in that yes, there is too much accuracy on the tier 1.2 (columi). And why there is surge on the Rakata is beyond me. I'm having to move mods around from piece to piece which isn't such a big deal except for the fact that crafted mods are waaaaaay behind dropped gear mods.