Four Times Through Chapter 1? No, thanks.

twiggie

I'll start off by stating that I have eight characters at level 50 or higher, and have finished all of the class stories. I love that this game encourages and rewards the use of multiple characters through the Legacy system and I very much enjoy the perks involved. That being said...

Am I seriously expected to play the same class four different times to get the Chapter 1 achievement for the Imperial Agent? I would understand if this was supposed to be a "hard core" accomplishment, but when all seven other classes are awarded credit for a single play-through, why is the Agent singled out? The only way to achieve this is to re-roll... three separate times.

This isn't a huge deal, really. It's only a silly achievement, and if it will not be changed, I have no intention of playing three more Agents through Chapter 1. I suppose I'm just asking for clarification on why it was designed this way and if we can expect to see it changed.

As I understand, Sith Warriors are experiencing something similar with their achievement for Jaesa.

its not like its a job or anything..

Its a video game ...I'd rather grind through Chapter 1 a dozen times then sit through 1 of our all day planning meetings..

make you a deal..

I'll switch you places..

.I'll come to your house and play through all the chapter 1's you need and you go to my Safety Committee meeting next week and listen to the Guest speakers from the ministry Of labour and Workers Insurance Board talking about Bill 160 and the regulatory changes and its impact on residential and commercial construction sectors and followed by a riveting speech by the Financial analyst spouting off the potential financial impacts that will have to be absorbed over the next 3 and 5 year terms from the aforementioned bill 160.

deal??

Edited by CrazyCanukk

Im not infront of the game right now. Can you explain what the achievement requires so I understand better.

Thanks

There are four different outcomes for the Agent's Chapter 1 finale. In order to get the Chapter 1 achievement for Agents, you are required to choose all four outcomes. As far as I know, you can only choose one per character.

Its a video game ...I'd rather grind through Chapter 1 a dozen times then sit through 1 of our all day planning meetings..

make you a deal..

I'll switch you places..

.I'll come to your house and play through all the chapter 1's you need and you go to my Safety Committee meeting next week and listen to the Guest speakers from the ministry Of labour and Workers Insurance Board talking about Bill 160 and the regulatory changes and its impact on residential and commercial construction sectors and followed by a riveting speech by the Financial analyst spouting off the potential financial impacts that will have to be absorbed over the next 3 and 5 year terms from the aforementioned bill 160.

deal??

The third paragraph of my post states that I don't think it's a big deal and how I don't really care to earn the achievement. I'm just asking why it was designed this way. Good luck at your meeting.

There are four different outcomes for the Agent's Chapter 1 finale. In order to get the Chapter 1 achievement for Agents, you are required to choose all four outcomes. As far as I know, you can only choose one per character.

Thanks. Sounds dumb, especially if the Agent is the only one.

What achievement are you referring to? When I saw your post I thought damn that sucks and went to check it out on my legacy tab. So far I see nothing in there about chapter 1 completion for agents. I see the warrior jaesa thing but nothing in the agent. Also I haven't actually logged into my sniper if that is a cause. Edited by Diablo_Cow

The third paragraph of my post states that I don't think it's a big deal and how I don't really care to earn the achievement. I'm just asking why it was designed this way. Good luck at your meeting.

you mean good luck trying to not stick sharp pencils in my ears and slash my wrists ..

I'm popping B12 vitamins like candy all day just trying to keep my energy level high enough not to fall asleep,...Worse thing is I have to take notes so i can provide our companies Board of Directors with a summary of the details 2 days later in another meeting.

You sure you don't want to switch ? Give you a cookie :)

Edited by CrazyCanukk

• Dev Post

We certainly don't intended for Imperial Agents to play the Class story multiple times for the Chapter 1 Achievement! This is a bug and is being investigated as we speak. Once we have it locked down, I'll be sure to add it to the top of the Known Issues.

For now, I've updated a few other Achievements that we know for sure aren't working as intended. Please keep your eye on that list for new updates.

Edited by AmberGreen

make you a deal..

I'll switch you places..

deal??

When should I expect to see my wages?

you mean good luck trying to not stick sharp pencils in my ears and slash my wrists ..

I'm popping B12 vitamins like candy all day just trying to keep my energy level high enough not to fall asleep,...Worse thing is I have to take notes so i can provide our companies Board of Directors with a summary of the details 2 days later in another meeting.

You sure you don't want to switch ? Give you a cookie :)

That's rough. :p But I'm pretty sure I'll have to resist the temptation!

We certainly don't intended for Imperial Agents to play the Class story multiple times for the Chapter 1 Achievement! This is a bug and is being investigated as we speak. Once we have it locked down, I'll be sure to add it to the top of the Known Issues.

For now, I've updated a few other Achievements that we know for sure aren't working as intended. Please keep your eye on that list for new updates.

Thank you, Amber! Much appreciated.

This isn't a huge deal, really. It's only a silly achievement, and if it will not be changed, I have no intention of playing three more Agents through Chapter 1. I suppose I'm just asking for clarification on why it was designed this way and if we can expect to see it changed.

As I understand, Sith Warriors are experiencing something similar with their achievement for Jaesa.

Then why in all the blazes are you complaining about it?

Edited by Lord_Tantalon

Well, I WAS intending to roll a sniper and have him go Darkside instead of LS like my Op... what's two more after that? :p

Kidding! Thanks, Amber!