looking at PST ewh gear

leijae

I know a few ppl this happened to and they submitted tickets. Pretty sure with no response or resolution. You may get lucky and be able to buy them back from the vendor if it was kind of recent, but probably not.

On the bright side you can send the mods to an alt or have a companion in war hero gear. :cool:

Edited by UGLYMRJ

To be bluntly honest, you had to trade in your battlemaster gear for war hero gear, so I'm not sure why anyone expected anything different. There was no real incentive to sell back the war hero shells, so I find it hard to gather up any sympathy in this circumstance. If there is some significant incentive to selling war hero shells that I'm missing, please let me know.

Surprise surprise. Who would have thought that you would have been required to turn in your War Hero gear shells to get Elite War Hero gear when currently you need to exchange your Battlemaster gear shells to get War Hero? Bad enough the first time this happened roughly 9 months ago when you had to turn your Champion gear to get Battlemaster wasn't a wake up call. You all seems shocked as if you didn't see this coming? I can't wait for a similar thread next year when people sell their Elite War Hero gear shells "not knowing" they would be required to turn those in for the next tier of gear. I want to say Champion War Hero gear.