Healing PvP UI

itsarogue

Hello. I'm waiting for EGA. Have a question about healing as I didn't try it out in stress test beta.

When healing in PvP, how friendly or unfriendly are the unit frames?

I want to roll BH Merc Bodyguard. This is a proactive healing class (anticipate damage), with long stand-still type casts. How do you find healing a battleground? I find those UI frames for the team are tiny and not easy to read. On the other hand action on your screen plays out fast because we're not yet used to who's an obvious healer, obvious burst class, popping cool downs ETC, and you can't tell debuffs easily on team mates.

So what are your thoughts? Very tough to heal atm? Easy?

They're currently/still bugged. Sometimes they decide to update and sometimes they don't. They also like to leave people off and make you try to click the character model. In terms of customizability, they're pretty barebones. You can make them bigger and drag groups around your screen, but that's about it. Also, since I'm sure someone will come in and complain or cheer about it, there is no click to cast and no mouseover healing. Click the frame of the person you want to heal, cast your heal. Rinse and repeat.