PvP at lvl 50

Ovanmaru

Once the 50 bracket hits, it will most likely become more difficult, but from what ive seen (not 50 quite yet myself) as long as your not against level 10's and the players are smart, at 50 you don't start to steamroll till you get expertise.

Annoying RP players aside, my real question was...is it difficult killing all those lvl 10s in lvl 50 pvp gear? Do they give you much trouble? I like my PVP like I like my women: easy. And if SWTOR requires me to actually think, I'll go back to my resto druid on WoW for my 10th arena season victory. Edited by Ovanmaru

there are prolly les than 100 people with the epic pvp set as it requires you to be lvel 60 valor..

I just hit 55 valor.. and well.. ive been at it.. so i doubt many could tell you..

I will say the grind to level 60 valor is a P.I.T.A. on par with grand marshal HWL from back in the day...

Edited by Stilleto

Annoying RP players aside, my real question was...is it difficult killing all those lvl 10s in lvl 50 pvp gear? Do they give you much trouble? I like my PVP like I like my women: easy. And if SWTOR requires me to actually think, I'll go back to my resto druid on WoW for my 10th arena season victory.

To be honest, the high lv gear, does not give a significant advantage.

We will have a slight advantage, but the higher levels are more about skills than the actual stats.

I am currently a lv50 SI healer, and I was surprised a lv17 BH merc was able to dish out decent damage at me, since he focused me.

* Btw I do have lv50 pvp gear on.

- Not the complete set tho.

there are prolly les than 100 people with the epic pvp set as it requires you to be lvel 60 valor..

I just hit 55 valor.. and well.. ive been at it.. so i doubt many could tell you..

I will say the grind to level 60 valor is a P.I.T.A. on par with grand marshal HWL from back in the day...

Champion relic gear is not that bad.