SW/JK Loot seen?

Anyone seen (or does see regulary) sith warrior / jedi knight columni drops from hardmodes False Emperor, Directive 7, Kaon? Been there 12+ (maybe 13 or 14, I really lost it) times each on the first two and every time on Kaon since the release except one and still haven't seen any.

I know I am probably just reallly unlucky, but still...

Edited by monstertron

It took a while, but yes. we, a marauder (me) jug tank and a few other merc dps/heals and a sorc have been running KUS on a near daily basis for almost a week.

Last night the warrior helm token dropped from the last boss. Loot tables seem to be asdf'ed up.

As we were running we have collected several IA/merc/ helm tokens each. My Vette and Quinn have had their T2 helms longer than i've had mine.

Anyone seen (or does see regulary) sith warrior / jedi knight columni drops from hardmodes False Emperor, Directive 7, Kaon? Been there 12+ (maybe 13 or 14, I really lost it) times each on the first two and every time on Kaon since the release except one and still haven't seen any.

I know I am probably just reallly unlucky, but still...

Are you running with the same group each time?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=224675

In the group i am running hardmode flashpoint with, the sith warrior has a full set of columi dps gear and something like 4 pieces of the tanking set. I think he has started to give columi gear to his apprentice. On the other hand, our tank (a powertech) has barely dropped anything.

That's the problem with random drop, sometime you just are really unlucky.