What happened to the Tarol V Flashpoint?

Try one of the ships in the Republic fleet

What do you mean?

I have already went to the Republic fleet and went to the location where they have those flashpoint terminals, 6 in total. I ran by all of them and none of them says "Flashpoint: Tarol V"

Again, there are 6 of them, separate in two rooms [3 per room] but none of them are labeled Tarol V.

What do you mean?

I have already went to the Republic fleet and went to the location where they have those flashpoint terminals, 6 in total. I ran by all of them and none of them says "Flashpoint: Tarol V"

Again, there are 6 of them, separate in two rooms [3 per room] but none of them are labeled Tarol V.

you can go to two ships in the fleet Vie the same lift that takes you down to the other flashpoints I think that's what he is referring to.

Edited by sissy

There is other fleets dude...

Well can you at least give some insight to help me out.....dude?

you can go to two ships in the fleet Vie the same lift that takes you down to the other flashpoints I think that's what he is referring to.

Thanks, I will check this out in the morning when I play again.

Taral V is still there. There is the Interfleet Transport on all of the ships of the Republic Fleet. Use that, and go to Telos. You can't actually get the quest from there, you just have to level up enough to gain access to it. But you start the flaspoint from Telos.

You know the elevator that takes you to "Mission Departures?" Well, take it to the other level, I think it's called "Interfleet Transport." There's a taxi station down there that will take you to one of the other ships.

Thanks

Taral V is still there. There is the Interfleet Transport on all of the ships of the Republic Fleet. Use that, and go to Telos. You can't actually get the quest from there, you just have to level up enough to gain access to it. But you start the flaspoint from Telos.

Again, thanks

Also, is this flashpoint available for me in Chapter 1 or Chapter 2?

Edited by Majestic_Jazz

On the Republic fleet, I see 6 Flashpoint terminals and none of them are labeled Tarol V.

So what happened to this flashpoint? Is it still there but named differently? Or am I missing something?

Go to the Elevator and go to the lowest floor?

After that take Flight path to the other Ships close by, there are 2 instances in one of them, and some Mission hutta thingy on the other ship.

Good luck :p