Swtor at NYCC this year

Darthbaconis

I'm loathed to drag this thread back from the second page however, it seems its not generated a lot of interest.

At this point, is the Swttor presence going to be another cosplay event like the last one? I'm sure great fun for people attending but for the rest of the players doesn't seem to bring much to the game or do much to advertise the game. I don't suppose there are thousands of people that decide to play an MMO based on the cosplay.

So rather than rend space and organize all this which I can only imagine takes up a lot of time and effort would it not be better just to engage players on the forum and I don't know get out the next roadmap or at least tell people wants going to be in the game come 5.5.

It feels like its maintenance mode, it feels like if there are 3 devs at the event thats the staff until they turn off the lights. So got to ask is this and however much it cost in both time and resources really the best use of what many suspect are almost neither of either that the game has to space. Hell if your putting out expansions and large content updates every patch have a BWCON but the last 6 months (since the last one) hardly seem like they need another cantina event.

• 2 weeks later...
Get your press crew to correct this: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20170803 and this

They point to 2016's info. So do all the links on swtor.com.

No they don't:

Venue: Stitch NYC

Date: Friday, October 6th 2017

Time: 7:00 - 10:00PM EST

Address: 247 W 37th St, New York, NY 10018

(Although the Time should be in "EDT" instead of "EST" :p)

Edited by DarthDymond

No they don't:

Venue: Stitch NYC

Date: Friday, October 6th 2017

Time: 7:00 - 10:00PM EST

Address: 247 W 37th St, New York, NY 10018

(Although the Time should be in "EDT" instead of "EST" :p)

If ever Timothy Zahn would take over the wiring on SWTOR

If he took over the "wiring," then I suspect we'd have a lot more server downtime. Plus, I think the electrician unions would be upset.

lol, so now I have my drink spilled all over my keyboard.

Thanks for the smile, made my day.