Balance updated.

Enkenon

I wouldn't say they can no longer tank, but they are not as durable as the tanks wearing heavy armor. I also don't feel like sorcerers are overpowered, considering that they are glass; operatives feel the same. Maybe you just suck? Edited by cool-dude

Or maybe he doesn't have any 50s or is a poor merc haha.

In low lvls a twink melee op or the dot sorc is very OP. Hell my completely untwinked sorc was pretty OP. However at 50 this is no longer the case. Although a sorc should still top charts at 50 pretty often.

Now a fully augmented operative fighting a pug group at 50 will seem extremely OP and is very easymode for the operative however when on equal footing that advantage dissapears. They are still a strong class when fully augmented (weak as hell in mediocre gear) but not OP when comparing them to vguards/mar/jugs/snipers. sorc and merc actually need buffs in this category.

Now operative healing is great at 50 but not OP. Mercs just need a buff.

Edited by Ellvaan
Trolling Accusation - Minor (Pm'd)

Greetings everyone!

We appreciate the topic of balance in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and would like to see your constructive feedback on the subject! Since there is already an existing thread discussing balance in general, we are going to close this in the interest of keeping feedback a bit more consolidated. We ask that you please continue this discussion here:

Thank you for your discussion!