expertise augments

deets

Expertise augments dont exist. It is the best stat for PvP.... at least till you get about 1200 or so. There is some debate on the exact number you should stop at, but it all comes on PvP gear -- recruit, Battlemaster, War Hero, etc. Hope that helps, not sure how much of that you knew already :D

Thanks, and when I looked on noxxic they showed an actually expertise augment in place so that's why I was asking. I had never heard of that. And if your effectiveness peaks at 1200 expertise there's no need for war hero gear or not all anyway. I'm about 3/4 WH gear and over 1300

• 2 weeks later...
Saw the same thing lol, dont know if it true but will look around. About expertise the more expertise the better because of no diminishing returns and the most expertise you can get atm is 1390, with out these mysterious augments, in pvp stats thats 25% damage increase and 20% damage reduction and i think 20% healing as well. I run with 1340 atm but the people i play with have said going full expertise is better then anything agianst a person that is pretty much fully geared.