Combat Bug: Madness' (Assassin Only) Lightning Burns Interrupting Turret Caps

revcrisis

Combat Bug: Madness' (Assassin/Shadow Only) Lightning Burns Interrupting Turret Caps on Warzones

Developer steps to reproduce bug:

1) Have assassin in madness spec apply Creeping Terror to player. Creeping terror will apply lightning burns each second.

2) Start to cap turret on any warzone.

3) The lightning burns debuff on player will tick while interrupting cap every second. This is not a direct damage ability and should not be interrupting the cap.

Basically, for 18 seconds while creeping terror is active, a turret cannot be capped, EVEN IF THE ASSASSIN IS DEAD.

Edited by revcrisis

I have been on the receiving end of this issue in a WZ. I was trying to cap a door in Voidstar after my team had killed everyone on the opposing team, including two Assassins, and there was a DoT ticking on me that kept interrupting the cap.

I wasn't able to specifically see that it was Lightning Burns, but the OP's description matches my experience.

...And where's yellow post in this thread? You're "looking at" related bug when they're in combat after respawn but noone cares that this prevents capping & people are unable to heal up after killing those sins\shadows.

Also. Some DoTs from Balance\Madness specs (and this time I can't say is it only sin\shadow thing or sage\sorc too) are going through Mara\Sent Undying Rage\GbtF skills. Damage is reduced but improperly. 99% reduction, right? I died from 205 dmg hit during UR , while seeing 4,6, 12 etc numbers. Okay, this was a critical hit. Simple math tells that without UR I could be hit for 20500 dmg through full expertise. Everything is WaI, right? :D

Tait, can we please get some sort of acknowledgement of this bug?

I also want to add a note to this bug.

• It affects out of combat health regeneration as well. So long as the Lightning Burns debuff is on you, you cannot regenerate HP, even if the enemy player who applied it is dead. This should not be working as intended as for 18 seconds, I cannot regen health when the enemy is killed.

Thank you!

Edited by revcrisis