The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Ardim

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't know I think baras isn't all fat look at that chest he's like a barrel

My guesstimate is he would prob be about 6'3" around 320 he could prob bench a smart car.

And if he tackled you it would prob feel like a collision with an SUV .

I try to refrain from making fun of people who's arms are bigger then my chest.

Lifting Baras in a force choke could prob only be done by Vaylin.

Like someone else said though his mask the face looks like Cartman from south park, it's hard to take anyone that looks like Darth Grimace seriously. It would be like serving Darth Treek the cannibal death Ewok.(after treek talked about eating people I pictured him with the little Hannibal Lector mask for ewoks)

Edited by raynenred

• 2 months later...

Darth Baras is so fat, is robes are used as the new Planet Prison Project

Darth Baras is so fat, during Sithmas, he is the one being decorated

Tatooine special

Darth Baras is so fat, his eyes are the twin suns

Darth Baras is so fat, when he is on Tatooine, he blocks both suns

• 3 weeks later...
I won't make fun of his weight, but I will wonder how or why he ever thought that armor of his was acceptable to wear in public. Seriously. It's like a two year old dressed him. Mash ten different things together, add a shirt that shows off the pot belly, and top it off with a mask that seems to be very hard to actually see out of...

Darth Baras gained weight during the Cold War. When his fellow Dark Lords asked him why, he said that he didn't need to train because he was too powerful. This lead to an unnatural weight gain that has unfortunately forced him to refrain from fighting on the front lines. If the Dark Lords ever need to get rid of him, they plan to have him lead an assault on Coruscant personally.

That's the best roast of Darth Baras I've seen in this whole thread, and I'm not entirely sure it was intentional XD

I'm reading through all these and I can't help but have the visual of all these jokes and lines being told by young Sith apprentices huddled around a small table in a private room in a DK cantina quietly laughing to themselves.

It doesn't make them any less funny.

Darth Baras is starring in a new production of "Moon Over Kaas City". He plays the Moon.

:D

That joke had so many levels lmao

Edited by MayhemofChaonus

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...