Huttball worst warzone ever!

PBSkrilla

Screw huttball. Its just knock backs and ranged have fun and suffer as most melee. And then add in its buggy as all hell. It seems to be the only warzone that queues pop on. I mean give me an option to queue for a specific warzone or the option to at least see avoid going to that piece of crap warzone. I dont even queue anymore because I hate it so much.

The reason it pops so much is because it's the only warzone that is playable versing your own faction. If it pops most of the time your side is over populated on your server, usually this consents of being the Sith unfortunately(I like Sith, and run into this just wish we could pick a warzone or know before joining in what map it's on and stay in the queue).

What are you two talking about? Jedi/Sith (melee) have a large advantage with the speed, leap etc. Ranged is good for damage, but Huttball isn't a deathmatch. Those other classes are great if you are even the least bit strategic. Edited by Bastionhawk

Nobody passes, nobody guards, nobody heals/or healss aren't enough. the.

You obviously haven't played with me. Your Kung Fu is no good....

"Personally, I despise Huttball. But whatever, if you're ranged, you like it, I understand."

I'm a Juggernaught, and I am a Hutt Ball beast. I hope Hutt Ball pops every time and this entire thread is on the other team.

Gotta have my pops.

This is my favourite warzone, some great tactics to be found here. There's already some decent players on the server I play on (bit annoying to go against them :D ), so you're probably just got to give it some time for players to understand it better.

I love it but would like it more in an organized group. I lose and still like it. Ok, some people never learn and others will be bad forever. It is still early so some will get better slowly. On the other hand, if you are on a server where serious pvpr's are on opposite faction like mine, buy some alcohol and drink it during your game. It helps ease the pain. We win one of three maybe. Sometimes much worse. Edited by bradadad

To be honest, I have yet to actually get a pass off with the stupid amount of stuns in this game.

I've only tried like twice though, now I just sort of avoid taking the ball and DPS/peel **** >.>

Either way, I wouldn't mind this zergfest of a warzone if I didn't end up playing it every game.

It's awesome, just takes teamwork, communication, and commonn sense - eg if your getting knocked off edges and into things don't fight in silly places, or focus fire the healers/ranged. Get yourself into a smart position to receive the ball and/or pass. It's not rocket science really, maybe you are not as good as you think? Because knock back won't win u games if u can't work as a team.

Team work in pugs only goes so far. You are forced to move across narrow areas were you get knocked backed or yanked or stunned into oblivion. It always pops. I do fine when I play relative to the people Im playing with. I just hate the warzone with a burning passion. It has taken all the joy of the warzones out of me.

Just because I come here to vent my frustration and disgust over a warzone does not automatically mean someone "sucks" at it. So before being an ****** think about that.

There are many buggy mechanics inside the warzone that will cause people to become stuck or dropped from the warzone.

If you enjoy it fine say you enjoy it tell me why. Im all for hearing why people enjoy it. Dont attack my lack of enjoyment in something you enjoy tho.

Everyone has that. You should just expect to be punted around in Huttball, everyone gets the brunt end of knockbacks.

Yeah, but there's a big difference though: if you're ranged and knock a melee off, you can then keep firing at him. If you're melee and knock a ranged off, you either have to then do something else, or jump down after him which kind of defeats the purpose.

Ranged classes have a massive advantage in Huttball. As soon as you add overhead platforms that take a while to reach - and are often also defended by fire pits, while being in range of the players in the middle (like fish in a barrel) then you're grossly skewing the advantage to ranged. That's obviously the reason there are no BGs with that type of layout in WoW (not that I'm saying WoW has better PVP, but they've had 7 years to tune it.)

Great. Now WoW comes into the conversation. Some of the melee classes can get up to 3 charges/leaps in THIS game, you know that game's forums your on. That combined with force choke and force push while wearing heavy armor makes me not even care about any ranged character.

I have no problem with a ranged class sitting on the 3rd tier shooting me. He isn't doing anything good for his team and he probably won't be able to kill me before I force charge back into his grill or get out of range.

Ranged classes do not have any significant advantage in Hutt Ball. Learn to play your class.

I can't believe ppl dislike huttball. It was an amazing idea and it's great fun. Give ppl time to learn its mechanics and strategy. Some ppl learn slower then others. Give it a few weeks before you really judge it. I for one absolutely love it!

This warzone is broken because of knockbacks. Other than that I really enjoy it. And holy god they need to let us choose our wz. I'll gladly take a 5 minute longer Q to play alderan over huttball. Edited by Jooji

Great. Now WoW comes into the conversation. Some of the melee classes can get up to 3 charges/leaps in THIS game, you know that game's forums your on. That combined with force choke and force push while wearing heavy armor makes me not even care about any ranged character.

I have no problem with a ranged class sitting on the 3rd tier shooting me. He isn't doing anything good for his team and he probably won't be able to kill me before I force charge back into his grill or get out of range.

Ranged classes do not have any significant advantage in Hutt Ball. Learn to play your class.

I play a Sith Assassin:

Light armor - so that's one of your points void

No force leap - another point void

No force choke - another point void

Force push - yes - but as I said it's practically useless unless you're guarding the ball carrier since you're just giving the ranged class more range - pretty stupid as a melee.

"Learn to play" - nice to see someone rant about a WoW refernce, then use a term seen in just about every thread in every WoW forum. Kids say it when they can't think of an argument.

You're obviously new to pvp, that's why you don't understand that creating a multilevel terrain gives a huge advantage to classes that can attack between the levels vs the classes that can only attack people on the same level as themselves. I know it's a difficult concept to grasp, but keep at it. I have faith in you.

Anyway good luck with your learning. I won't be reading your response, but I know I have such control over you that you will be compelled to respond - haha. Now do my bidding!

I play a Sith Assassin:

Light armor - so that's one of your points void

No force leap - another point void

No force choke - another point void

Force push - yes - but as I said it's practically useless unless you're guarding the ball carrier since you're just giving the ranged class more range - pretty stupid as a melee.

"Learn to play" - nice to see someone rant about a WoW refernce, then use a term seen in just about every thread in every WoW forum. Kids say it when they can't think of an argument.

You're obviously new to pvp, that's why you don't understand that creating a multilevel terrain gives a huge advantage to classes that can attack between the levels vs the classes that can only attack people on the same level as themselves. I know it's a difficult concept to grasp, but keep at it. I have faith in you.

Anyway good luck with your learning. I won't be reading your response, but I know I have such control over you that you will be compelled to respond - haha. Now do my bidding!

Agreed. It's broken as **** that my AC doesnt have a leap, knockback, or pull...and these 3 abilities are all op in huttball.

Edited by Jooji