MDN players on Bastion/Harbinger

Roastmouse

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'm going to start a thread encouraging everyone to roll on the bastion if they are thinking about it.

Any objections?

Jumpsuit you can go on pubs and chief you can go imps... Then you can have a real fight. I don't like same team fighting... Unless your alphababe :D

Edited by simonchiha

So are the Plastics and Black Sun.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it back.

Oh and I couldn't care less who you pin your losses on.

i was actually on the team destroying you so im pinning the other teams loss on you

YOU just have no constructive game play beyond " look there is a guy get him" and "hmm that one has a target maybe i should get him first"

and i never said they wernt nice i just dont see why you would bring a guild i never pvp with into this you cant surely you dont understand pve that requires consistancy I KNOW the plastics dont

also mate this is taking it you learn to do it

also i do hope you know im trolling you

also obi his already an imp on the bastion and im a pub but i never play

Edited by Jumpchan

vaine you gone to pubs on bastion? Dont like your imp?

I have my healer sorc on the Imp side.. I have a level 15 VG ever since so I just levelled her up. I'm just waiting for you guys to reach 50 so I have friends to play with.. sad panda :(

The Bastion is a competitive pvp server..I've seen alot of Elite Warlords on this server compared to ours, i think we only have 4-5 Elites..

Luc, roll a Mara again and we'll kick ***.. its not that competitive compared to MDN imo.. well im on the rep side so its always competitive for us when we're versing the imps cough Midian cough cough..:D

As I've on the Bastion, there are players who are good.. Yuii an Elite Warlord Sent is imo as good as First / Luc or maybe Davito.. and Jiraya is a combination of Zimas' tanking skills and Growing-rage's dps'. So its fun playing here.. I saw an Imp sorc do 990K heals and a sage do 890K in Novare.

Edited by JcPogi

lol back to calling out guilds hey.

Yeah i have 50 scoundrel on Bastion in BadCompany with lightninghands and bezz from NiM. I havent been on it much lately as i still prefer Master D.

Yes Jiraya is a beast, i give him crap because he goes for the Lakers :p

Edited by AIRCONGO
oops!

yeah stop making all the players left leave and making it ten times worse for people that stay

Sorry I think you're missing the point... This is for people who are going to reroll on a different server no matter what and eventually move to when our servers are shut down.

For example- Luc is choosing a server ATM with no influence from us, he may roll on a completely different server to everyone else and we never see him again. I would like to make an official server for all of us to be on and stick together so WHEN or IF we decide to reroll at least we can be on the same server

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Myself, Valar, Thrash, Zimas, Mathis, Coral, Fuge and Funky are repub on Bastion.

I have a lvl 50 shadow full Augmented WH and 3 piece Elite WH.

Ppl that i play with on mdn are more then welcome to come join us. I have a guild and we plan on making a rank team.

Bibz roll on repub bro :)

Population is amazing. Insta pops 24/7 both lowbie and 50+

Edited by Stavroz

All these people leaving for another server is making it worse for everyone else.

I've got 5 lvl 50s here, over 120 hours played and probably enough xp to have another full lvl 50 legacy by now. I've been playing since Oceanic launch through everything no matter how hard it got, through the months of the <The-Elite> and then the <Midian> stomping while people left. And now that PvP is getting good again everyone starts to leave?

All these people leaving for another server is making it worse for everyone else.

I've got 5 lvl 50s here, over 120 hours played and probably enough xp to have another full lvl 50 legacy by now. I've been playing since Oceanic launch through everything no matter how hard it got, through the months of the <The-Elite> and then the <Midian> stomping while people left. And now that PvP is getting good again everyone starts to leave?

So you have roughly 120 hours played and you've been playing since AP launch? Is that a typo and you meant 1200 hours?

Edited by Obirayy

yeah stop making all the players left leave and making it ten times worse for people that stay

Myself, Valar, Thrash, Zimas, Mathis, Coral, Fuge and Funky are repub on Bastion.

Ppl that i play with on mdn are more then welcome to come join us. I have a guild and we plan on making a rank team.

LOLOL. That is all.

I ll role pub eventually. when i get sick of getting rolled by u guys