Wz win not counting not fixed.

Fatbaldandalone

yeah, because its totally impossible that more than one thing causes this, and that the one they squashed was simply easier to find?

Jeezus people.

Go to school to become a software engineer and then get back to me on how easy it is to track down a small bug in a few million lines of code.

Did you miss the part where this has been an issue since beta? This should have been fixed a long time ago. We have every right to be dissatisfied with a product we are paying for. So get lost.

Edited by Cyndelx

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, because its totally impossible that more than one thing causes this, and that the one they squashed was simply easier to find?

Jeezus people.

Go to school to become a software engineer and then get back to me on how easy it is to track down a small bug in a few million lines of code.

Why don't you go to school to learn how to run a business? Lack of communication, a faulty product, and misleading information is certainly NOT how to conduct business with customers.

The fact is a bug not tracking progress in an MMO is a critical oversight. The continued lack of any information regarding an ETA (or confirmation of progress) on a fix is unacceptable. It has been over a month since launch (and the bug existed long in beta) with no fix in sight.

Customers have every right to be unhappy with the service so far.

Jeezus people.

Well maybe they need to go back to school fanboi, these guys are total amatures, and it is showing, i actually wouldnt care if wz didnt count as wins if THERE WHOLE F'UPED SYSTEM wasnt based on getting those stupid bags, the other nite it took me 7 hours to get my wins so i could get a bag, and then of course i didnt get anything.

This game is starting to become a pointless waste of time, 7 hours for 3 worthless cent tokens ya lota fun.

Jeezus people.

Learn to comment better and use OOD programming and it's not as hard as you make it out to be.

I've tried to be as optimistic as possible about this game but this and the dropping missions thing in the last patch just shows complete incompetence or at least lack of communication in a large development team. It's like everyone went on vacation and uses twitter, leaving one guy to make up patch notes as he goes without actually doing anything.

I'll take a "we are aware of the issue and are working on it" over "we fixed it but didn't" any day.

Edited by Avip

I am absolutely sick and tired of this bug. The fact that it has existed for this long and is STILL not fixed is beyond pathetic.

I understand some bugs are hard to reproduce. I understand not everything can be fixed in 2 lines of code. But this? This is a game breaking issue and needs to be at the top of every bug priority list at Bioware. FIX IT NOW.

L2read. First of all it said rewards. Not credit towards the daily. Secondly it's not a bug. It only happens when the other team does not have a full team. IE : 7v8, 6v8. When people leave warzones, this will happen. You obviously aren't going to get credit for beating an outnumbered opponent. Edited by Sinvx

Software engineer here. I cannot for the life of me fathom how something that should be relatively simple such as objective tracking could be this difficult to fix. I just can't.

This is a major major issue and needs to be fixed ASAP. Period.

Software engineer here. I cannot for the life of me fathom how something that should be relatively simple such as objective tracking could be this difficult to fix. I just can't.

This is a major major issue and needs to be fixed ASAP. Period.

Why do people not read? It's not a bug. It's a mechanic so people don't get rewarded for beating outnumbered opponents in a controlled/fair environment.

Why do people not read? It's not a bug. It's a mechanic so people don't get rewarded for beating outnumbered opponents in a controlled/fair environment.

Source?

What you said is the dumbest reasoning I have ever heard.

I assure you I just beat a full team and didn't get credit. Maybe an opponent left at the very end, I don't know, but if you think that should somehow mean I don't deserve credit for the win, you're on crack.

Oh shut it. Both teams full, game went max duration, no credit.

Why cause there was 16 people on the scoreboard? You do know people who leave/crash stay on the scoreboard right?

Edited by Zoggel
Rude

Source?

What you said is the dumbest reasoning I have ever heard.

I assure you I just beat a full team and didn't get credit. Maybe an opponent left at the very end, I don't know, but if you think that should somehow mean I don't deserve credit for the win, you're on crack.

It's not even something to get hysterical over.

Edited by Zoggel
Rude

Why cause there was 16 people on the scoreboard? You do know people who leave/crash stay on the scoreboard right?

Why would it even matter if noobs bail on a wz? If they are crushed and leave that's on them not on my win credit. I don't have all night to get my daily done, 1 or 2 wins with no credit means no daily completed.

I don't care if someone joins a win with 5 seconds left, still in a win too.

Edited by Zoggel
Quote; Rude