Question of the Day 6/4/2013

Sorc: I shall make it rain Lightning with my unparalleled mastery of Force Storm until they're smoking piles of ashes:rak_03: Also, my method of summoning Force Storm is to do the macarena!

Rainmaking dances, Sith do them better:cool:

Jug: I. Will. Sit. On. Them*

Operative: Stealth generator - engaged.

Bounty Hunter: *Death From Above begins* The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is Sargonas Grand Champion of the Great Hunter when I lay my vengeance upon thee. *Death From Above ends*

*My jugg weighs over 800 lbs

Edited by AshlaBoga

Sorc: I shall make it rain Lightning with my unparalleled mastery of Force Storm until they're smoking piles of ashes:rak_03: Also, my method of summoning Force Storm is to do the macarena!

Rainmaking dances, Sith do them better:cool:

Jug: I. Will. Sit. On. Them*

Operative: Stealth generator - engaged.

Bounty Hunter: *Death From Above begins* The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is Sargonas Grand Champion of the Great Hunter when I lay my vengeance upon thee. *Death From Above ends*

*My jugg weighs over 800 lbs

Sentinel: It's a very good thing I'm immune. Now let's get some lightsaber practice in Kira, and I expect you to demonstrate your reach and flexibility.

Gunslinger

Corso: Captain where are you going?!?:eek:

Me: Back to the ship, I'm going to land it on them!:cool:

Corso: What about me?!?:confused:

Me: If you can keep up then I won't have to land it on your infected corpse!;)

Edited by AshlaBoga

I kid you not.

Just last night, our guild enjoyed an event that involved sending players out on a Rakghoul hunt over Taris. After 20 minutes, the player with the most <small fang> drops won a prize. I'm not sure there were many Rakghouls left, actually. Plenty of achievements rolled across our guild chat window, including a couple for "250 Rakghouls killed". In under twenty minutes. Nothing like listening to guildies complaining in Mumble, "I can't find anymore! I think we've killed every Rakghoul on Taris, dangit!"

So to answer the question ...

My Scoundrel would dang well shoot them. With a blaster. Very fast. I'm telling you, he's good at it. You should've seen those Rakghouls dying last night. Pew-pew-pew.

My Agent would be able to slip past most of them, but if he got surrounded and had to fight they would be shot at and stabbed while he used Kaliyo as a diversion (he doesn't like her very much).

My Warrior would handle Rakghouls with a little less, uh, finesse. If surrounded, he'd let out a great burst of Force energy and then slash them into smoldering, cauterized little pieces while ensuring that they did not maul Quinn.

I could Quick Travel or simply use my Fleet Pass, but I think I'd simply Queue as DPS for GroupFinder and be swiftly carried away to my awaiting flashpoint of safety.

yeah yeah yeah ... GF + DPS = SWITFLY? One can wish, can't they?

On Empire Side:

I would do a run for it and lead them up the collapsed column in the heroic area leading to the willpower datacron. Then I would make the jump from the huge height onto the small beam a far distance below and after landing safely I would watch them all try the jump to try and get me and fail and each one whizz past and /splat on the ground below