Questions of the Day 4/16/2013

CourtneyWoods

Black Hole is a lot more rewarding when it comes to credits versus time spent as it only takes 10ish mins to get 75kish depending on the trash mobs drops.

Section X is second as this can be done in 30 mins and give you around 100k.

The new dailies while interesting are too much of a time sink as they are way too spread out. Almost reminds me of the old Belsavis dailies which most people still dont do (or if they do it is just the lower ones)

I personally typically run BH/SecX on 2-3 chars a day get between 300-500k/day. With the new dailies I may run them once a week, especially the seeker/macro ones which are a huge timesink and if it wasn't for the elite comms and rep tokens I probably wouldn't run them at all

Section X comes first, with Black Hole right behind . I'd also add the Gree Event, but it comes 3rd as it lacks a mailbox. For me, I want to have one place to pick up the missions and drop them off when done. I don't want to have to run all over the place (hence I don't run Illum dailies). I also like to be able to run dailies in a circuit I've worked out. Half the fun in Section X (okay 25%) was figuring out how to navigate around without aggroing umpteen unnecessary trash mobs. Edited by Lanja

Black Hole. It can be done in 20 minutes with the heroic if the group is assembled quickly. The solo part is 10 min.

Section X was a lot longer. It's more varied and the quests itself are better, but if its for daily repeat, than it have to be quick and nice, no fuss.

So stick to Black Hole.

Maybe if I pick the right quests from the list, I will switch to Mekeb. But right now they take too long for dailies/weeklys.

When completing daily missions which mission hub is your favorite?

Personal: The Makeb Dailies/Weekly are my favorite. The more time I get to spend on Makeb, the better, in my opinion.

Definatly Black Hole since it's fast and i dont PvE, but sometimes need the cash...

If you like Makeb dailies, i encourage you to give pvpers a week of gaining the new endgame pvp gear and then try to do your leveling/dailies on a pvp server without expertise. Im sure it will be a blast!

Black Hole is the best for speed - once quick loop around the map and you're done in like 20 minutes, provided you can get a group for the heroic relatively fast.

But now that Section X drops Basic Comms, it's a little more enticing, even if it does take a little longer.

The new ones are just too spread out. The idea of Dailies is usually to get fast credits, and the new ones are anything but fast.

Edited by Delta_V

I've spent about a month and a half doing all of the Ilum dailies on 8 characters almost every day, taking about 4-5 hours and making from 700k to 1M credits. I can't say it's my favorite hub, but I've established a love-hate relationship with that planet.

Illum as it goes very quick. Next, Black Hole because it's over very quickly as well (if there are not too many people doing the area quest).

I don't like Section X because the H4 requires 4 people and at night or in the morning it is rare on my server to find a group.

I haven't started the Makeb dailies yet, they seem to be too spread out.

When completing daily missions which mission hub is your favorite?

Personal: The Makeb Dailies/Weekly are my favorite. The more time I get to spend on Makeb, the better, in my opinion.

What a loaded question and reply to try and make more to buy the expac :D

but no the best one is blackhole. After that space, infact it dont matter if im doing the dailys, space just kicks touche.

Edited by Shingara

Black Hole. Admittedly most of the fun is playing it like a time trial and having a competition between my alts to see who can whip it the fastest. Avg. time is under 15mins (excl H4) but there's still room for improvement.

I haven't completed one full set of (GSI) dailies on Makeb yet. The mob density is way too high and they use those blasted sticky 'nades on you to knock you off your speeder - even if they can't actually kill you. Plus I was unable to find the drop box for 'Unbreakable Code' or sommink... seems to be missing a map marker. Spent about an hour to earn two comms on Makeb. Pah!

Black hole is my fav by far, its a small compact area and when my quests are all done I will have made a loop and will be back at base to turn in (no suicide-to-tele required! lol)

2nd is Ilum, and my least favorites are Belsalvis and Section X, only because there is so much travel time involved. Unsure on Makeb daily's, as I don't really remember were they are on Makeb yet, have been just randomly doing them as I pass by :p

Edited by THorsblood

1. Black hole - Missions and travel both perfect.

2. Section X - Good missions, would like a little less travel but it's ok.

3. Makeb - Missions might be spread, but doing the actual missions are quick, travel time is what ruins it.

Imperial prospective.