Regal Miniskirt

Tachenko_Yuri

was kind of waiting for one of those.

It came.

And it clips all over the place.

:(

I've noticed this as well. It even clips pretty badly with the rest of the Regal armor set. I've never really gone for robes and dresses in the game before, but this piece had me excited to try out some new character concepts. Is this a broader issue with robes/dresses/etc.? Or is this problem unique to the Regal Miniskirt?

I noticed this too unfortunately. It isn't the skirt so much as it is the dangling waist bits/flaps on a lot of tops, including the one from the Regal set. Those sort of things clip like crazy with any bottom that is not pants. I was hoping to use this skirt with the Relaxed Vestments top, but the clipping is horrible. :(

I wish they'd just attach flaps, strips, and any other other dangling parts to the waist piece instead of the chest piece. There are tons of nice adaptive belts that we could simply swap to if we wanted to avoid these clipping issues, and people that liked the extra parts would still get to use them.

Edited by Gwena

I too noticed the clipping.

Maybe this is letting them off easy, but the skirt is cute and I still like it so I just try to ignore the clipping.

Still, I have done some meshing myself in the past for mods for other games and I have to say that's pretty sloppy to leave it like that.

I have the Last Handmaiden's Leggings on my Commando; it's a very similar piece with leggings added. Anyway, I saw a cutscene last week that started with her walking into a room to sit down at a table, and her thighs were clipping through the front of the skirt the whole time. It looked pretty bad.

But at least that only seems to happen in cutscenes. Apart from that complaint, it is a nice legpiece!

Oh, and I haven't noticed it clipping with the Organa Statesman's Jacket, at least. Could be just me not paying enough attention, but I think it's at least a good sign that any clipping with that combo isn't too excessive.

Edited by nateslice

All they would need to do is redo the top so that the front flap is the same size as the rear flap. 90% of the clipping would go, and it would be more aesthetically pleasing.

At the moment my Inquisitor uses this set with the bastila leggings swapped in, and a red/black dye on the top. Looks quite snazzy. :)

Cheers

Bruce

And it clips all over the place.

This is something I have noticed with essentially any new gear they've been putting out as of late. Even Endgame Gear. It's so frustrating that they are apparently not doing enough quality control (if any) on all this stuff. I was so frustrated when I bought the Calo Nord jacket for one of my characterss (Body Type 1) and it clips all over the place just STANDING around. It looked alright during the preview, but actually equipping it, my God...

and it clips all over the place just STANDING around. It looked alright during the preview, but actually equipping it, my God...

wow, and here I was , yapping about movement clipping. :(

Feel so bad, specially if, unlike my item, calo nord's outfit is lore stuff. D:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

WAIT WAIT WAIT This is actually quite wierd some are saying it "clips all over the place" others "its the tops 'flaps'"!

Does that mean there is a body type that actually doesn't clip!? I got my body type 2 sorc with the leggings and it clips through the legs ALOT I can cover most of it with a dancers outfit though (That's how I've lived through it...). I know that the clipping is worse with Body type 3, but don't know 4 or 1!!

I mean I would change bodies to 1 just for the leggings but I dont wanna spend the cc's just to test it and change back in disappointment D:

Also. PLEASE BIOWARE! Make the skirt shorter or FIX the damn thing! (Can I expect that to happen ever...?)