Same gender relationships clarifications?

elexier

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only took them a day to clarify "Chapter" 4 and Class Stories... wow, they can work fast when they want to.

I'd moan about the replay-value for alts, but Jeff Hickman says we'll love it. Knowing him, that probably means it'll have tacky Christmas lights hanging off it.

Only took them a day to clarify "Chapter" 4 and Class Stories... wow, they can work fast when they want to.

I'd moan about the replay-value for alts, but Jeff Hickman says we'll love it. Knowing him, that probably means it'll have tacky Christmas lights hanging off it.

We'll "love" tacky gender-stereotypes and Michael Bay special effects?

We'll "love" tacky gender-stereotypes and Michael Bay special effects?

.... I don't know if it's because I'm still half-awake and my brain's in neutral, but the idea of Michael Bay-level tacky stereotypes just gave me a frightening image.

... Cartel Market-only SGR companions will be Gungans.

... Cartel Market-only SGR companions will be Gungans.

No... no... q.q

Listening to the podcast now, though.

Edit: Listening to the cast now, I hate how the host talks over everyone, particularly the female panelist (didn't catch their names).

This is also kind of hard to listen to as they seem to tripping over their words half the time :/

**** me, LucasArts as anti-gay.

*facepalm* They think we're asking for this over bug fixes. Did they even read Natashina's letter?

Also: "I'm not telling you to shut and be patient, but shut up and be patient".

Bisexual Twi'lek - an alien so that she's "not really female". **** you. **** you.

Edited by Tatile

I just let Ms Berryman know that, if the SGRA's aren't in the expansion, that's it. I'm out. Don't tell me that you're going to include these and then don't. Sorry, I'll just stick to STO where I can at least have an all female crew if I want. I'm just so tired of not having these options.

Oh, and having listened to the podcast, let me say something as a writer- I could probably write five SGRA's in a month's time without breaking a sweat, so I don't buy the whole thing about it taking that long to do.

Edited by Joushigun

I do want to thank the guys and gal from TORWars for doing the podcast.

But to me it reaffirms that it's probable SGRs are either on the backburner or no longer on the schedule. That's a realistic look at things. That's really very unfortunate. From BW Austin I want to hear where on the schedule things are, or if they're no longer on it. I think we have every right to know, this is a promise made to this community, and we need to know.

I couldn't finish the pod cast after the started talking about Cathar. With exception to the speculation on the creative process at Bioware: Austin, I did not feel that their discussion was relevant, informed or even insightful.

Thank you linking the TorWars podcast, now I realise why I hate radio shows. Ugh. I need to wash out my ears.

I couldn't finish the pod cast after the started talking about Cathar. With exception to the speculation on the creative process at Bioware: Austin, I did not feel that their discussion was relevant, informed or even insightful.

Thank you linking the TorWars podcast, now I realise why I hate radio shows. Ugh. I need to wash out my ears.

It's a good reality check though, the majority of people are likely to share their views. And that might tell us of what goes on at BW Austin.

And I wouldn't put it past them to bring in a single SGR Female Very Alien companion to say they're inclusive. (The ancient trope of "DiscountLesbians")

Edited by fabiyun

You know something....

I just want an answer. If SGRA's aren't coming in the expansion, then fine. I don't have a lot of money, and I want to know if I am going to spend $25 more on this game or not because, if SGRA's aren't coming in the next expansion, then really am leaving. Sorry, but even F2P isn't enough to keep me in game going forward and I don't plan on buying an expansion any more than I did with WoW.

So...I'm waiting for an answer on this, and I'll harass them if I have to.

Well, so far, I've written to Barryman and Woods. I'll keep writing until I get an answer because, like it or not, I don't have a lot of money and I could budget in the $25 for my next sub and the expansion, but only if SGRA's are in there. If not, then I really would rather spend my money somewhere more LGBT inclusive and then I get to write an article blasting BioWare/EA for not being inclusive.

You know something....

I just want an answer. If SGRA's aren't coming in the expansion, then fine. I don't have a lot of money, and I want to know if I am going to spend $25 more on this game or not because, if SGRA's aren't coming in the next expansion, then really am leaving. Sorry, but even F2P isn't enough to keep me in game going forward and I don't plan on buying an expansion any more than I did with WoW.

So...I'm waiting for an answer on this, and I'll harass them if I have to.

Its been pretty clear for a while now they aren't coming. Likely ever.

Well, so far, I've written to Barryman and Woods. I'll keep writing until I get an answer because, like it or not, I don't have a lot of money and I could budget in the $25 for my next sub and the expansion, but only if SGRA's are in there. If not, then I really would rather spend my money somewhere more LGBT inclusive and then I get to write an article blasting BioWare/EA for not being inclusive.

Way to go. :D

...and with good reason, the speeder looks like a futuristic lawnmower with "Life Day" (Christmas) lights. I know a fair number of Full Sail graduates who would be embarassed to put such a crappy piece of animation into the game, much less monetize it. I swear, you could put "Toro" on the grill and no one would be surprised.

Allison, I love you, but it appears you and your bosses seem to think we are cattle with wallets. It's all good when a "secret" leads to hot new content, but when the "secret" makes a wet, disgusting sound when it hits the sidewalk, that qualifies as both a PR and developmental failure.

Not spending a dime until we get some specifics.

~JC

Many people asking about SGRA's in that thread. I will add my voice shortly, but I had to scream about Hickman and the Life Day speeder. Utterly amateurish crap.

~J

Edited by JCisneros

They couldn't even edit the original title into your post before merging your thread with "Did I hear this right?", Joush.

... That's just plain lazy, on top of rude.

And here I had just thought that they had deleted it, which wouldn't have surprised me.

Heh I knew that post of mine wouldn't fly. Then an e-mail from BW showed up in my inbox... just a plug for the expansion - somehow, I remain without infraction. I'm that fine balance of disgruntled and reasonable, I guess.

Heh I knew that post of mine wouldn't fly. Then an e-mail from BW showed up in my inbox... just a plug for the expansion - somehow, I remain without infraction. I'm that fine balance of disgruntled and reasonable, I guess.

No email. Bioware must hate me.

Plus side: yay, no spam!