Cannot RE level 61 Armoring

Marval

Hello I'm looking for some developer feedback on this issue. I bought a piece of Black Hole gear and removed the Armoring and Mod from it. I was able to Reverse Engineer the mod but the armoring said No Research Available. Why is that? I was hoping to get the Advanced Reflex Armoring 26 from it because the 25's never seem to drop.

I can't say for sure but I would bet that it is because all armor mods are blinded to the type of gear you pulled it from. If you were able to re it then it wouldn't have that restriction on any you made. As it stands now, you can only put the looted armor mods into orange bracers/belt and giving crafters that power isn't something BW wants to do....

I don't agree with it but that's my opinion on why we cant.

I can't say for sure but I would bet that it is because all armor mods are blinded to the type of gear you pulled it from. If you were able to re it then it wouldn't have that restriction on any you made. As it stands now, you can only put the looted armor mods into orange bracers/belt and giving crafters that power isn't something BW wants to do....

I don't agree with it but that's my opinion on why we cant.

I found out the 26 Armoring drops from HM Kephess. This armoring is not slot specific and is Reverse Engineerable so that explains why they wouldn't let the other gear's armoring to be RE'd.

I found out the 26 Armoring drops from HM Kephess. This armoring is not slot specific and is Reverse Engineerable so that explains why they wouldn't let the other gear's armoring to be RE'd.

Yes, thats what I meant by looted armor mods. I have a belt and bracers with the looted armor mods in them as well. :D

You can RE campaign, but not black hole armorings.

There is devs explanation somewhere. Something about being the same things but with/without set bonus, so they did black hole unREable to not mess their databases.

Can you please find this post from dev? Because Im very interested in this info and didnt find any proof that REing armoring from campaign armor can give schematic