How to modify lightsaber hilt

Sword_Of_Jedi

Hi,

I've searched for an answer to this, but can't seem to find one. I'm a level 22 sith inquisitor, I have a lightsaber that Zash gave me and I bought a "Force weilder 8" hilt on Nar shadda, but I can't figure out how to upgrade the lightsaber with it.

I crafted a Mk1 augmentation kit and added an augementation slot to the saber. The hilt requires level 21 to use so it should be fine, but for some reason when I try to mod it, it just says "Can not find a suitable modification slot" or something like that. Is this saber just not customisable with this hilt?

Looking online it needs slot 67 or some thing like that. When I open up the mod thing, there are no slots to the side of the saber, just the one I added below.... do I just need to keep adding slots or something?

Thanks for the help, I just can't find any explanation on how to use this.

Cheers,

Mark

It's CTRL-Right Click to modify an item, not shift. Shift-click will link the item in the chat window. CTRL-Left Click is to preview the item on your character or companion.

That saber should be moddable. Double check to see it has a crystal, hilt, mod, and enhancement. If Ctrl-Right Click doesn't work, you have a bug and should file a ticket.

The only thing I can think to check is that the text of the lightsaber in your inventory (or equipped) is orange. Orange is the color for moddable gear. If it's green, it's probably not going to be moddable. I think most blue weapons happen to be moddable, but there are some that aren't.

If it's Orange, then that definitely means moddable, though.