Crew Skill missions are aborting when doing some class missions.

Blattan

I have already bug reported this in game, this is a heads up to the other players.

I had suspected this for some time, but it wasn't until just now that I was able to observe it definitely enough to be able to report it.

I had 4 companions out on Underworld Trading missions before initiating the Sith Warrior encounter with Draahg on Hoth's airlock. One of them I sent out just before going to the airlock.

When I finished that encounter, all of my crew skill missions had terminated, with no results.

I didn't check my credit amount before the encounter, so I can't report if the missions are being aborted or just "finished" prematurely without result.

Having witnessed this a couple of more times, I have narrowed it down to happening with the "in-between" class missions.

The ones where you have to fly to a space ship or space station, or have to go back to a planet you were already at to wrap up a story.

Hello, Blattan!

We just wanted to inform you this is a known bug, and is currently being investigated. While we do not have any additional information to share at this time, we would like to thank you for your report on this matter, and assure you it is being worked on.

Thanks!