Inc West 3

rlamela

What makes me rage are undefended nodes. If you are too pro to stay at the node after you cap it, let someone else take it.

Seems to be most prevalent in Hypergates.

My favorite is when I return a cube to the pylon in Hypergate, and the guard goes mid as I come in with the cube and I look at him as we pass by like ":confused: da *** guard?" That's cool leave your one of your best dps on the team here.

I just wish everyone can type in the number of ppl incoming if possible. I've lost count on the number of times someone says "inc snow/grass", and 6 on our team leaves mid wide open to lose, just to kill that one person on the other node.

My favorite is when I return a cube to the pylon in Hypergate, and the guard goes mid as I come in with the cube and I look at him as we pass by like ":confused: da *** guard?" That's cool leave your one of your best dps on the team here.

Actually I wish more players would get on board with rotating the guard when people drop off cubes. It cuts down on the time your team is undermanned at mid. The only problem with this catching on is that then people won't pick up cubes so they don't risk getting stuck at the pylon.

Similarly, in Novare Coast when holding East and West, I really wish people would figure out that respawners should go to their near node and the guy guarding it can run to the far node. If I'm guarding I always try to get this going in chat.

Honestly, Bioware just needs to stop making warzones that require someone to stand around for long periods of time. Huttball and Voidstar are the only ones where everyone sees action most of the time.

There are times when 2-3 stealthers will get the jump on you, two of them ganking you while the other is capping. So even when you do call the moment you get faceplanted, chances are it's still going to be too late for help to arrive.

I do like to follow up 'W3' with a '911' in those instances (which should translate to: they're on me, not on the way to me) but still a high chance of losing it.

Here is another one. Just last night we had 7 (including me) vs 3 at mid when our east got capped. No call. Who's fault was that? I was the first to peel (without a call) but I wasn't even half way there when they got the cap. I was a n00b for not peeling sooner, the other 6 were even worse than that, but the guy defending east took all the blame in chat. I say it wasn't his fault, the 7 of us aught to be ashamed of our own lack of awareness. Should he have called? Yes. Did we really need one in that scenario? No.

^^^And Yeah everything LarryRow just said (especially about rotating on NC). Though I personally don't mind node duty, I take pride in it. I never find it boring cause you never know when you're about to get jumped. So it is exiting in that respect. For me anyway.

Edited by Ridickilis

Even better when they abandon the only healer there. That happens.:rolleyes:

Even better when they abandon the only healer there. That happens.:rolleyes:

Oh, that bugs me so much, even if I am not playing a healer and I see it, I typically will go relieve them as they are more important than me to a group and I am probably better off at delaying. If I am on my healer, I will say "Healer gurding the node here" which usually is ignored or someone takes offense that maybe I am acting "entitled" or something like that.

Actually I wish more players would get on board with rotating the guard when people drop off cubes. It cuts down on the time your team is undermanned at mid. The only problem with this catching on is that then people won't pick up cubes so they don't risk getting stuck at the pylon.

Similarly, in Novare Coast when holding East and West, I really wish people would figure out that respawners should go to their near node and the guy guarding it can run to the far node. If I'm guarding I always try to get this going in chat.

Honestly, Bioware just needs to stop making warzones that require someone to stand around for long periods of time. Huttball and Voidstar are the only ones where everyone sees action most of the time.

I see what you're saying there, I will do rotations on NC as it works to a great advantage. But in hypergate it's not as effective in my opinion.

I believe a way to fix this requires the Ops leader to promote everyone to Lieutenant. That way they can send a msg via the Ops Announcement, where it flashes in large red words across the screen and not in the ops channel. That will get everyone's attention.

I just wish everyone can type in the number of ppl incoming if possible. I've lost count on the number of times someone says "inc snow/grass", and 6 on our team leaves mid wide open to lose, just to kill that one person on the other node.

This too!

I try to give tips in lowbies to help them out so they know what they're doing at 50.

Usually when guarding ill do a "w 5" which can easily be understood as being short for "inc west 5" which gives can be done in the time of a GCD so it won't effect my combat rotation. Not many lowbies seem to get this trying to say that they can't call inc when fighting. :rolleyes:

Which is why my eyes are glued to the ops frame of the guy guarding the node and as soon as he starts taking damage ill check it out.

The only person you can rely on is yourself in my opinion.:p

Oh, that bugs me so much, even if I am not playing a healer and I see it, I typically will go relieve them as they are more important than me to a group and I am probably better off at delaying. If I am on my healer, I will say "Healer gurding the node here" which usually is ignored or someone takes offense that maybe I am acting "entitled" or something like that.

this happens nearly every game on my lowbie sawbones

more often than not my role is simply covering the derp on the team

i am usually the only one going west in nc

i am the only one going grass in cv

i am the only one going to pylon in hyperderps

when i see inc i call them out in ops

usually no help comes and if it does then it is way more than necessary

if more help comes i usually cloak and sneak back to our "other" node which now has no one there

these are the games where i have like 25k damage and 30k healing and i get flamed everytime after i blow gaskets in ops chat when the enemy gets all the nodes and we are left with our collective thumbs up our butt

amen...

Which is why my eyes are glued to the ops frame of the guy guarding the node and as soon as he starts taking damage ill check it out.

The only person you can rely on is yourself in my opinion.:p

Additionally i often focus-target the guardian. The WORST happens when the guardian is a sorc decided to sac/heal :mad: Damn you can't even know if he's going to die few secs later and lose a node or he's just being lame idiot. :(

problem is ppl dont know : guarding is stealther's job ... so in the beginning stealthers might automatically write in ops chat - i gonna guard pylon ... without stealth no1 can guard alone ... 2 stealthers can cap it without fight just with stuns ....

and yeah stop developing stupid maps, the best is huttball, no guarding ...

Edited by mrekxxx

problem is ppl dont know : guarding is stealther's job ... so in the beginning stealthers might automatically write in ops chat - i gonna guard pylon ... without stealth no1 can guard alone ... 2 stealthers can cap it without fight just with stuns ....

and yeah stop developing stupid maps, the best is huttball, no guarding ...

about this, last week a sage and me (guardian) were guarding west in NC, while a furious fight for south was going on since the beginning of WZ..the only imps coming and coming for w were two assassins, constantly raped after they made their cc show..i noticed two shadow keeping die-respawn and going south, i whispered them to come guard west, they fortunately listened to me and we finally got south..then the two famous, trying to ninja cap east lost west too and we lost the WZ