Krayt Dragons in a Game-Wide Event

Talon_strikes

Is there ever a possibility we will see Krayt Dragons being apart of an event like those Rakghouls were? I'm pretty sure many players would enjoy it!

We could add a Greater Krayt Dragon as a World Boss for both factions to try and take down. This could all take place on Tatooine, seeing that this is where the species lives. As for the rest of the story goes, I'm not really sure.

Game Update Title: Invasion of the Krayt Dragons? :p

Edited by HomicidalWhales

Is there ever a possibility we will see Krayt Dragons being apart of an event like those Rakghouls were? I'm pretty sure many players would enjoy it!

There would be many players who enjoy that.

There are also many players who would come to this forum and cry about getting killed by a Krayt and that it disrupted their play and that they "don't pay $15 a month to be lizard food".

Me? I'm cool with this. Let's kill us a dragon!

There would be many players who enjoy that.

There are also many players who would come to this forum and cry about getting killed by a Krayt and that it disrupted their play and that they "don't pay $15 a month to be lizard food".

Me? I'm cool with this. Let's kill us a dragon!

With an event like this, I wouldn't be surprised at the amount of QQ. But I think players would prefer this to the Rakghoul event. You know, there aren't any zombies!

• 10 months later...

I never understood why there is NO Dragon Krayt boss in Tatooine.

We have a DRAGON KRAYT NEST! A Graveyard!...and FFS! We killed a big one in KOTOR1 10 years ago....how possibly could they forgot that?

I never understood why there is NO Dragon Krayt boss in Tatooine.

We have a DRAGON KRAYT NEST! A Graveyard!...and FFS! We killed a big one in KOTOR1 10 years ago....how possibly could they forgot that?

Adding that and trying to down it would definitely make me feel Heroic!

:rak_04:

I think the Krayt Dragon would be an excellent addition to Tatooine, and a Krayt Event centered around it would be interesting. If there were Krayt Pearl rare loot drops, that had perhaps some enhanced crafting purpose, such as for an enhanced Color Crystal that has more than +41 to stats (maybe just a little extra +Endurance?), or a special high-end adrenal that provides 15 uses. Or a high-end set of Augment schematics that require a Krayt Pearl. These new schematics could be sold by the Krayt Event vendors.

There are some interesting factoids about Krayt Dragons. Did you know it's suspected that they're descendants of Star Dragons? Those dragons could fly in space!