Flashpoint Que/Finder - ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY

If you are not in a huge guild it is nearly impossible to find a HM or lvl 50 Flashpoint. On average it takes 1-3 hours to get a group going for a HM flashpoint. As a well geared Tank this is unacceptable. Completely. I know alot of people complain about a dungeon finder ruining the "Community" but that is just ridiculous. It in no way impacts the "Community". People sitting in General Chat is trolling while they wait for a group is killing the "Community". PLEASE add a dungeon finder. I know it's not that hard. RIFT did it in what? A month? Seriously. Just do it. I am tired of not seeing any of the content of this game. It seems to end at lvl 50 unless you have nothing but endless time on your hands to sit and look for a group. Please help! Other than this (and the galactic market) I LOVE this game. HELP HELP HELP!!!

I agree, a cross server LFG would be awesome. It's so hard when you get on and there are 50-60 people on the fleet and not all of them are 50's. It makes it almost impossible if your guildmates are not on to find a group to run with. I am really enjoying the game but only saw a few of the FP's on my way to 50 because it was impossible to find a group. If we could que up for FP's and have say 4-6 other servers to pull people from everyone could enjoy FP's and see more of the game.

i completely agree...previously i was against it as i thought it make groups impersonal, but its like that regardless. Please fix this issue I hate spamming /1 general for 45min to find a grp.

any new 50 is going to get a rude slap in the face when they try to find a group for flashpoints. this is not gaming this is spamming in its current platform.

• 3 weeks later...

might i suggest that you folks go look at the Guild summit videos? Bioware has already confirmed that they plan to implement something like this. However they are NOT going to do it cross-server. It's strictly on YOUR current server. The only thing that will be cross-server is ranked pvp at this point.

Joki, the last thing we actually need at this point is server merges. Not only is it heavily complicated on Bioware's end, but it can cause quite a lot of trouble for the affected players too.

Additionally, not EVERYONE wants to be on a big server with a lot of people on it. Some people actually enjoy the experience of a small server.

If you are not in a huge guild it is nearly impossible to find a HM or lvl 50 Flashpoint. On average it takes 1-3 hours to get a group going for a HM flashpoint. As a well geared Tank this is unacceptable. Completely. I know alot of people complain about a dungeon finder ruining the "Community" but that is just ridiculous. It in no way impacts the "Community". People sitting in General Chat is trolling while they wait for a group is killing the "Community". PLEASE add a dungeon finder. I know it's not that hard. RIFT did it in what? A month? Seriously. Just do it. I am tired of not seeing any of the content of this game. It seems to end at lvl 50 unless you have nothing but endless time on your hands to sit and look for a group. Please help! Other than this (and the galactic market) I LOVE this game. HELP HELP HELP!!!

so would you rather all the changes in the 1.2 patch come first? (believe me there are a LOT of needed changes in that patch) or would you prefer Bioware put that on the backburner and code in the Flashpoint finder? I personally would rather have 1.2 first

Hello everyone,

In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the pros and cons of LFD and Dungeon Finders, we will be closing this current thread. Many servers also utilize a custom chat channel, you might want to investigate if this is ongoing on your server as well. Many players use /cjoin LFG as a custom channel as it is not restricted to the planet or station you are on.

This topic was also recently covered in our weekly Community Q&A Blog for February 24th.

deusBAAL: Will you be providing a LFG tool? What will be its features? How will it be intended to work and when can we expect it to go live?

Daniel Erickson (Lead Writer): We are hard at work on a much more robust LFG functionality that will quickly help put groups together while still offering the flexibility to decide how you group and what sort of people you want to be grouped with. We’ll release more details as we get closer to release.

Edited by Trineda