Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

okay rerolled the clone just to redo that video so I have it sans friend talking to me over teamspeak lol

And I see what you mean by these can get large fast...I have plenty of space on this thing...but I think I need to invest in an external hard drive...

Edited by Nightfrogger

Also taking a bunch of screen shots...I couldn't resist trying to do this one...

In your office... stealing your chair...

Quinn: *trying to whisper and not be heard by Baras* You probably shouldn't be in Baras's chair--

Baras: Ah, Quinn, there you are.

Quinn: :eek:

Baras: ...what's with that look?

Quinn: NOTHING!

Baras: Don't lie to me.

Quinn: Lie? I would never, my lord! Never! When have I ever lied to you. I wouldn't dream of doing so! >_>

Baras: Then why are you acting so strangely?

Quinn: Er, uh, well, I, er, um, uh....

Baras: *taps his foot*

Quinn: Uhhhh...I was hoping to not be the one to inform you that...er...well.... *sigh*

Baras: Spit. It. Out.

Quinn: *breathlessly* The vending machine down the hall is about to run out of snacks.

*Baras leaves so fast there's a minor tornado following him out of the room*

Quinn: *whew*

Quinn: *trying to whisper and not be heard by Baras* You probably shouldn't be in Baras's chair--

Baras: Ah, Quinn, there you are.

Quinn: :eek:

Baras: ...what's with that look?

Quinn: NOTHING!

Baras: Don't lie to me.

Quinn: Lie? I would never, my lord! Never! When have I ever lied to you. I wouldn't dream of doing so! >_>

Baras: Then why are you acting so strangely?

Quinn: Er, uh, well, I, er, um, uh....

Baras: *taps his foot*

Quinn: Uhhhh...I was hoping to not be the one to inform you that...er...well.... *sigh*

Baras: Spit. It. Out.

Quinn: *breathlessly* The vending machine down the hall is about to run out of snacks.

*Baras leaves so fast there's a minor tornado following him out of the room*

Quinn: *whew*

Nope...nothing to see here lol

Am taking my time and looking around for this, keep on finding shots I never saw...my god Korriban has some good sights I never noticed before. Now I feel sad for overlooking them :( The art people did a fantastic job on this game, I just feel awful for not noticing the beauty the first time through.

Also have to laugh with my videos I am taking having Shae Vizla show up in them...because that's how I roll ;)

Edited by Nightfrogger

And I see what you mean by these can get large fast...I have plenty of space on this thing...but I think I need to invest in an external hard drive...

You're not the first, and I'm sure not the last.:)

I record all my Quinn clan's adventured (5 toons originally plus replay clones), so external HD was a good investment.

The recordings are also safe from computer screwups, should such happen.

A liking this, have not written about either of these first to planets yet, so not having to go through video after video on youtube to find the conversations I want is perfect :)

I use a combination of video and TOR Community. The video mainly for atmosphere, expressions, gestures, etc...and TORCommunity for the actual conversation ideas (since I don't always go verbatim with what characters actually say, but kind of pick and choose combinations of what I think works best/makes the most sense).

Also getting all of his comments he gives after the conversations on each step of Balmorra...those I have not seen on youtube :) And lots of screen shots....

Quinn I'm in your barracks... messing with your stuff...

I also like that there's apparently conversation that didn't get included in the game listed...so I occasionally snag from there too because some of it I like more than what was actually included.

/chair it puts you on a mostly invisible stool in one of 3 poses, you might need to jump to cycle through them to get the one you want :)

Thank you! All I need now is my Quinn clone and the steam pool stronghold dec!

Thank you! All I need now is my Quinn clone and the steam pool stronghold dec!

And what a great combo it makes ;)Relaxing Quinn Spa Edition

The chair thing is also at a set height so do keep in mind that some chairs/coaches you will technically be hovering over, so might need to play with angles to hide it.

Edited by Nightfrogger

Very nicely done :)

Hey now, your Malavai is also very handsome :)

But I bet your heart doesn't beat faster when seeing him. He's a stranger. Just like the blue-eyed guy doesn't do it for me.

I wish there was more "my" Malavai art there to see how others see him. Alas, I found absolutely none.

But I bet your heart doesn't beat faster when seeing him. He's a stranger. Just like the blue-eyed guy doesn't do it for me.

I wish there was more "my" Malavai art there to see how others see him. Alas, I found absolutely none.

We all have different things we like, nothing wrong with that :) I suppose if the version of him you like was the one he was introduced as we probably all would be saying the same thing about this his original version. We love the personality and character quirks...stuttering Quinn is just so adorable :)

Let me see...not as much work as I was hoping to get done. But all the dishes are done and laundry is running...still a bit more last minute crap my mom is coming on cleaning to do :(

Edited by Nightfrogger

I killed Quinn, I watched his face contort in pain and confusion as I drove my lightsaber through his torso. I relished in his death. I then disposed of his body, but not before removing his head and placing it next to my throne as a reminder of what I do to people who betray me.:csw_vader:

What do you have to say about that?

I killed Quinn, I watched his face contort in pain and confusion as I drove my lightsaber through his torso. I relished in his death. I then disposed of his body, but not before removing his head and placing it next to my throne as a reminder of what I do to people who betray me.:csw_vader:

I'd say you must be really bored. Hater thread is below. You'll find like minded people over there. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some really sexy Malavai Quinn art to look at. And then I'm going to go to bed, where I'll hopefully have really awesome and happy fun time sexy dreams with my dear Malavai. Buh-bye don't let the shuttle door hit you on the way out...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=913041&highlight=malavai+quinn

Edited by Lunafox

*Yawn*

Obvious troll attempt is obvious.