Naga starwars mouse

warpickney

Hi im thinking of getting the naga starwars mouse and was wondering how many crystals will i get , as in will all my alts get one, or is it just 1 crystal per mouse?, Advice from anyone who got the offer on this would be great . TY in advance.

I have purchased all the lovely Razer SWTOR products (don't judge) and once you've entered your code you get 2x +4 END Crystals per character you create (per code)... They are sent to your mail box :)

Just don't delete them (or replace them) as they are bound to your character and once they're gone, they're gone.

There was talk a while back about end level Razer Crystals but as of today's date nothing has happened... So, while the crystals are nice to begin with they rapidly become just cosmetic, rather than being much use. And yes, there's a VERY slight difference in shading to the advanced black-green crystal you can get in game... Not that anyone would notice! :/

There was talk a while back about end level Razer Crystals but as of today's date nothing has happened... So, while the crystals are nice to begin with they rapidly become just cosmetic, rather than being much use. And yes, there's a VERY slight difference in shading to the advanced black-green crystal you can get in game... Not that anyone would notice! :/

Last I've heard, there are vendors at capital planets that should have option to trade in crappy ones for endgame.

the vendor is actually a "mods" vendor, not a crystal vendor... The crystals are right at the bottom of the list, and reguire you to trade in 1 of your old crystals and some credits for the newer version

On Dromund Kaas he is called - Shommox (located in the room behind the skill mentor in Kaas city)

On Coruscant he is called - Dommu (located in the alcove next to the cantina in the senate tower)

Hope this helps

I don't know about the U.S but in Canada you can get the mouse, headset and mouse pad at London Drugs. The crystals don't last you long (stats wise) but they do seem to be unique. I will have to check out the vendow that allows you to trade your crystals. Thanks for posting that.