People in PVP whom you have to kill

Therangerboy

So I was in a match last night...I see a player in huttball and I forget about the ball or scoring. All I can think about is how many times can I kill this person. Am I the only one who suffers from this? Does noone else have kill the douchebagitis? On a similar topic we should put a list together of the servers most hated. Who would be number one?

Well its never a good idea to chase someone around a map. Every time I've done it in Huttball and take my focus off the ball/defense, seem to give up a goal. So sorry, nobody in particular I like to torture.

Lately some of the good imp guilds seem to focus my toons when they spot me, but I don't hold grudges :)

Maybe I should get my operative to 50 so I can hunt down some of the bad pubs that don't take advice or wear green gear :p

I spend much of my time trying to find and mark the healers that lazy ***** pubs don't mark and focus.

Had an Assassin named Xdrake chasing me around a huttball.

at the end he called me a ***** or something. (I dunno, I have my chat filter on) it looked like this "you fking *****"

Coming from the guy who would stealth and run away every time i almost killed him, except for when i killed him!

It was fun though Xdrake - - - No hard feelings!

You are not the only one who does this but you are the small % of Huttballers who do this.

The only thing I see in Huttball from time to time is the lack of playing the actual Huttball game and instead you get a bunch of tards in the middle or sides killing each other and the ball sits in the center of the map.

I find it more productive to play the match and when winning (is nearly guaranteed) to farm medals for more Valor and Commendations. Then again this is what I do in Huttball already so it's really not that big of a deal.

Had an Assassin named Xdrake chasing me around a huttball.

at the end he called me a ***** or something. (I dunno, I have my chat filter on) it looked like this "you fking *****"

Coming from the guy who would stealth and run away every time i almost killed him, except for when i killed him!

It was fun though Xdrake - - - No hard feelings!

You raped my sniper (Chris'Kyle) repeatedly in um either a civil war or huttball the other night. With me in my recruit gear though my dps is like throwing rocks at a train. Was still fun though. Also admittedly I am terrible at pvp but I still enjoy it.

You raped my sniper (Chris'Kyle) repeatedly in um either a civil war or huttball the other night. With me in my recruit gear though my dps is like throwing rocks at a train. Was still fun though. Also admittedly I am terrible at pvp but I still enjoy it.

=) it wasn't intentional. meaning i wasnt gunning for you! glad you enjoyed my ******! j/k

i get murdered a lot as well.. still learning the ins and outs of this class!

My nemesis is dko... haven't seen him in a while but if we are in the same warzone together it's guaranteed we will be scrapping the entire match. Been fighting him since Empress Teta. I have much respect for him... he's good.