Ziost conquest bugged?

RBWTOR

Did this happen to anyone else? I did the weekly on Ziost, which is one of the conquest objectives, and got no conquest points for any of it (not for kills, not for quest completions, not for the conquest objective to do the weekly). I'm wondering if it's an issue for everyone or just for me.

It happened to me as well, and all progress i had before I went to Ziost was lost as well. I had around 14,000 conquest and it wiped it all out. I then went to another planet and conquest was set to 0.

Wow. I had 650 before I went and still had it after I got back, so who knows what's going on!

Worse than bugged. I had 20K conquest points. While I was on Ziost my conquest tab said conquest under review. When I was finished on Ziost, my conquest points were reset to ZERO. I'm very frustrated. After 2 hours, there is no response to my support request. What am I supposed to do now? Am I wasting my time with the Pirate Incursion conquest? Is this typical of the support in this game?

Not seeing this thread I ran the Ziost weekly this am and was not awarded my conquest. I checked its status and it showed between conquests. I could not return to my stronghold either. So I insta travelled to the orbital station, then to my ship, and conquest was back, fortunately with my points from last night but still not having the completed conquest for Ziost. So I submitted a ticket and am waiting to hear on it.

just did it on DM. Worked just fine. CQ points okay. for individual missions and conquest points for 1 per conquest weekly.

I don't want to teach people to suck eggs, but they are sure it's all complete....? Even the upload scan data hand-in and catching all the macrobinoculars items, and uploading that data to the republic or empire?

I did receive conquest credit for completing the Ziost weekly (and thankfully, my progress up to that point remained intact), but didn't receive my stronghold completion bonus to the point reward. So... partial credit for a partial fix, I guess?

Not hearing back from Eric or my submitted ticket I ran it on another character. This time it completed but like you, I didn't get the stronghold bonus. :rak_02:

Good grief.