PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

This is just for fun and not to be confused with the e-peen wagging of who is best and who is worst this is just a shout out to people you pvp with!

Obiwalker- I have your target ready and waiting for you!

Sage'Optimus - always makes me laugh as he chases down healers... or makes me squeal when he's chasing me down

Krath - makes a great pole dancing partner

<Little Baby's Ice Cream> - now officially my favorite guild ever - thanks guys! LOL

Slayter - tunnel vision focusing me and getting only 1 kill the entire warzone - teehee

Kinshin - the planned pushes into the fire are simply a guilty pleasure for this pyromaniac - keep it up! *tease*

Natharis - Don't pop the bubble! It's soooo shiny!

Aluvian - for peeling people off of me the rare times you are on my team... and I guess thanks for the colorful bruises when you aren't lol

There are so many people I'd like to shout out to so if I forgot you for now my bad, I will be adding more hopefully. :D

Edited by KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sunsau

for being such a good team player and being such a nice and friendly guy

/endsarcasm

skillex and zachariah, for being some of the best merc/commandos on the server

krath-for being a smash noob

oh and for skillex http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9987/screenshot2012111314324.jpg :D

hennessyy for healing me, a lot

therese - same as hen

forrester - for defending when nobody wants too

merkave/merkavalt - for camping me endlessly on his jugg

will add more when my brain starts to work

Edited by eavn

--== gReeTz ==--

JD - More /reports and TOS violations than the rest of the guild, combined.

Merk - Being OP and a total voidstar primo uomo when doing normals.

Samson - Welcome Back! Looking forward to dueling you when we have some free time.

Cap & T-elos - Thanks for your patience and advice throughout the months.

--== gReeTz ==--

JD - More /reports and TOS violations than the rest of the guild, combined.

Merk - Being OP and a total voidstar primo uomo when doing normals.

Samson - Welcome Back! Looking forward to dueling you when we have some free time.

Cap & T-elos - Thanks for your patience and advice throughout the months.

I actually think i have more than JD now. At least forum wise.

To Deebs- for buying the training dummy, so I would not have to.

To Claudia- for teaching me how to say "please don't smash my face" in Portuguese.

To Donna- for the free fashion advice you gave me while I was trying to kill you.

To Baron Deathmark- for clearing up any questions I had about Hutt anatomy.

To that guy who defended snow for the whole game- I don't remember your name, but you did the job nobody else wanted to do. Thanks.

To that guy who stayed stealthed in their endzone for the entire match- I don't remember your name, but we were down 5 to 0. You can come out of the endzone now. It was a nice thought, but your services there probably won't be required.

To Zuz- for having a short name with no weird characters. /whisper Zuz This is not the node you're looking for.

To Annarose- for showing me that cross-faction love can exist. I'll go light-side for you.

To Recruit Gear- for making me feel better about myself.

To Zarkun- I know what you did. I saw. If you don't want everyone else to know, you'll look the other way while I cap west...

To Churb- I somehow pulled myself into the fire while trying to kill you. How is that even possible?

To Lauraligh- I bet there is a datacron up there.

To SOA- tell me again about Korriban and how you ruled things.

To- Cannot Do That While Stunned.

To Akuryu- I PVP with this guy literally ALL the time. In fact, I've never won without him.

Imps:

Sage'Optimus: Most dedicated sage hunter on the server? You will not play objectives if a healer is within 40m of you, all you see is Therese dying and a smile on your face, even if it takes you 5-6 minutes to do it.

Zuz: ^^^

Kiyara: You're impossible to kill. Dumb bubble shield/root push combo.

Skillex: I seriously hate your guts. But in a respectful kinda way. This year's "Hard on for a Healer" award goes to ... SKILLEX! :p

Whoever that BH is that always runs with Skillex. That guy makes me Hulk smash my keys.

Pub:

Eavn: Always nice to watch you unpack *** whippings on people.

Phalanx: Because he has a strong back, and often carries me. Never complains, just does what needs to be done.

Raa: Such a great healer. Love playing with this cat. Oh, and if you need a 27 hilt, armoring, mod, barrel, or enhancement... Look for him spamming in /trade or /general. Lawl.

Sampson: WB. Thanks for trying to kill me on Therese a few times in the WZ we played against each other in the other day. Was nice to feel the panic that I've heard so much about from others ... "OH SHHHHH... It's Sampson!"

Of course my ROTJ fellas.

To Dark Jesters - Love seeing Kyarra and Deebs and the rest on my side when I zone in. It gets painful when it is the other way around.

To Wanted - Still around since Thana Vesh. And still a thorn in my side even as an Imp instead of a Rep.

To the old Thana Vesh Republic groups - Like seeing Krath and Forrester and Hennessey and others from back in the day.

To WOOK - Don't hear much bragging or anything from your guild, but you are consistently well coordinated and tough whenever I see you.

To the Shifted PvP crew - Someday we'll last more than a few minutes in ranked. Someday.

To everyone else who may have seen me in the early days of the game - I was never a good PvP'er until this game. I learned a lot from the people back on TV when the game started and learned more since the queues have picked up after the merges. Thanks.

Kor

Threads like these give me the warm and fuzzies and help remind me that not everyone who PvPs is a raving lunatic. Looks like I need to dust off my Operative and do some WZs when I get home. I was at rank 36 (having taken him from nothing about a week or two prior.) when I stopped playing back in August. I miss the the dull thud of a Hidden Strike knocking someone flat on their face.

Zenod here.

props to people from resilience in ranked that had nice sportsmanship, especially k'rath who gave me a compliment instead of "you *********** suck"!

also, thanks to Ambien for the talks about our class/specs, it does help

BIG PROPS to Skillmatic, Legend, Cotton and some people from DJ (you know who you are) for the long conversations about ranked, pvp, leadership and group play.

props to Forrester for always defending that west node in Novare.

props to Visas, who idk but is an awesome shadow.

props to Sage for always being there when we need bad players in the team.

and to Openwide, for the help about pvp and helping me understand some things, too.

To Physics / Infinite Darkness / Woops trash - Continue with your tears in /say they always give me a good laugh. U mad bro?

Skillex - The best player that has ever graced a MMO with his presence

Ibok - Keep jumping on your republic character and curse me out in whispers and leave every warzone Im in with you when you on your Imp

Calem - Best gunslinger on server

Morphin / Maege / Meme - All good maaaaan

WOOK - Fun rateds when people stay on and dont leave after every match

Deejah - Keep trying wittle mara one day youll bring me below 50% HP

Mancit - My favorite punching bag and free kill

Legend - Learn how to pull people in fire traps

Reginleif - Uh oh warzone looks bad /right click - leave warzone LOL nub

And the many other bads I forgot to list for there are many

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

To Dark Jesters - Love seeing Kyarra and Deebs and the rest on my side when I zone in. It gets painful when it is the other way around.

To Wanted - Still around since Thana Vesh. And still a thorn in my side even as an Imp instead of a Rep.

To the old Thana Vesh Republic groups - Like seeing Krath and Forrester and Hennessey and others from back in the day.

To WOOK - Don't hear much bragging or anything from your guild, but you are consistently well coordinated and tough whenever I see you.

To the Shifted PvP crew - Someday we'll last more than a few minutes in ranked. Someday.

To everyone else who may have seen me in the early days of the game - I was never a good PvP'er until this game. I learned a lot from the people back on TV when the game started and learned more since the queues have picked up after the merges. Thanks.

Kor

Ah thana vesh, im getting good memories =)

my favorite of all will always be Loor camping people on the giant ice pillar in central on ilum.

many man-tears were shed in frustration:mad:

Shout outs? Hmm...

To Wanted - I've been fighting them forever, and it's never gotten old. Always a challenge, always a chore, but always a good match!

To Resilience - Played with them forever, in all their guild name iterations. Always a pleasure to be PvPing with, though sometimes I think the hate they draw spills over on to me! (*cough* Krath *cough*)

To Infinite Darkness/Physics/Dark Jesters/Whoops/Kung Fu Treachery - For ensuring that my WZs are consistently a up-hill battle, in varying degrees. Is it wrong to want WZs to be tough?

To Loor - For being Loor.

To Eivan - For making everyone else look better :D

To Hennessy - For playing Sage in a way I'm incapable

To Krath - For usually having my back (unless it's Voidstar... or various Imps he simply *must* seek out)

To Legend - For always trying to keep me warm in Huttball

To Forrester - For defending so well, so often, and so tirelessly

To everyone that says good game and means it.

That's all for now!

I just want to thank pretty much everyone I've gotten into a random WZ with over the past few days. No raging in Ops chat, very few rage quits even when we're getting stomped, and non-existent elitism (all three of these things are what consistently turn me off of PvP) have made it very fun.

Bonus points for no one giving me grief (so far) about PvPing as Concealment. :D