Thank you BW for the free 320000 credits

MOAI

Thank you for the 320k in credits on my level 50 characters, but even giving out free recruit does not make it look any better. This does not solve the problem with recruit gear being ugly and bad looking with no way to change it. Please make recruit gear orange or purple. Or sell the mods by themselves.

Thank you for the 320k in credits on my level 50 characters, but even giving out free recruit does not make it look any better. This does not solve the problem with recruit gear being ugly and bad looking with no way to change it. Please make recruit gear orange or purple. Or sell the mods by themselves.

FFS stop asking for everything and get out there off your lazy butt and earn the gear like everyone else.

FFS stop asking for everything and get out there off your lazy butt and earn the gear like everyone else.

Holy reading comprehension fail...

I took the 320k on each of my 3 50's, considered spending it on the black hole travel pass but said f- it, it's 2 minutes of my life (albeit painful) to zone through corellia every day... prob gonna need the money to fix my wh augment slots anyway, yay moronic bw...

What happened with that "adaptive gear" thing BW promised?