Is there many Girls in Tomb server, have not met many?

joltzhawkz

I would like to think that a mass of girls play on this server, Its not that i expect tones of hot blond blue eyed, best figure girls just to show up on Star Wars all im simply saying is just normal girls, who like to mix company.

i was just curious thats all :mon_rolleyes:

Edited by joltzhawkz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to think that a mass of girls play on this server, Its not that i expect tones of hot blond blue eyed, best figure girls just to show up on Star Wars all im simply saying is just normal girls, who like to mix company.

i was just curious thats all :mon_rolleyes:

O***kk... weird question tbh, and I ate the bait, but at least in my guild there's a couple of girls, 4 to be precisely, but I know at least 20 in server, and for "I know" I mean, I have them in my FB in case some one tell "pic or didn't happen", anyway, have a good day.

Kind regards.

Edited by Ushuma-Orbi

O***kk... weird question tbh, and I ate the bait, but at least in my guild there's a couple of girls, 4 to be precisely, but I know at least 20 in server, and for "I know" I mean, I have them in my FB in case some one tell "pic or didn't happen", anyway, have a good day.

Kind regards.

/facepalm

There is couple in Harbinger to but im sorry to tell you that the server is a massive sausage fest

Enjoy

Love Fluffy

A couple is more than one would expect in any guild. Sausagefest is implied in MMO's.

I know a few myself, but it stays with "a few", no more.

We've got two in Coral, Dhaima and Mannovai.

Am not actually a woman, however Ceres is, namely his little daughter that plays his shadow better then he does. Her dad just talks in ts to trick us. What a shameless bastard.

just when i start to think that the hilarity on the forums have peaked and nothing can top all that has been posted, this gem appears

rule of thumb: everybody is a dude until proven otherwise

and all you guys making fake facebook profiles to troll ushuma: you guys are doing it right. *two thumbs up*

whisper Natx/Nathx (redhead) ingame. If shes not online ask Scorpiusgraffia (blonde),she is there more often.:rolleyes:

Nefy... im so giving your princess status to Ravagy..and no Queen you lost when you started to flirt with half imp fleet.

Edited by NatXiara