Anyone else having connectivity problems atm?

Lundorff

I have been trying to complete a random run of Chapter 1: The Hunt, and the game has lost connection 4 times. I tried to close the game and log back in, and now I can not even log into the game with that character. I has basically frozen like this: http://i.imgur.com/kOE84jl.jpg

Edit: Yup it is completely frozen, and since that particular character is registered as already being logged in, I can not log in with a different character on that server.

Edited by Lundorff

Been doing dailies on Iokath, then stuck running against an invisible wall.

Connection was full with 60ms ping, then tried restarting everything - stuck on loading screen since.

Server status says standard load, guess something went wrong on login side?

Big red seems to be down but I think its a different issue. My guildy who is living in the UK is still online. Another dutch guildy also disconnected.

Issue seems to be location based as my UK-guildy just told me another UK person logged in

Seems the UK is taking cutting ties with Europe quite serious? :p

EDIT: can still log in but its taking veeeeeery long and its going quite slow.

EDIT: still in loading screen from server select. Guess its not working atm

Edited by fire-breath

TRE. I can reach the toon select screen fine, but can't log into any toon that is in Yavin 4 SH. Fleet and Odessen toons: no problems with logging into them.

Wow you are lucky one. I can't get into character selection screen at all.:( Nor do I have any chars on other servers:(

Edited by Gelious