who is stronger superman or a jedi?

HavO_c

I know that's been compared before. But I don't see flash going around the world so fast that he makes it go back in time. (I know, lol.. but yea) Plus since when is a car (ground travel) faster than a jet or a rocket (air travel)

Your comparing a car and a jet to superpowered beings lol..

But who says Flash can't? He can go beyond the speed of light(tapping into speedforce) at that point the laws of physics don't apply to him. Superman last I checked can only go up to the speed of light, not beyond it.

Edit: Also Crazy..Shistavanens were around LONG LONG LONG before WoW, so don't give me that Worgen crap. If anything WoW copied Star Wars.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Also Crazy..Shistavanens were around LONG LONG LONG before WoW, so don't give me that Worgen crap. If anything WoW copied Star Wars.
yeah because star wars invented werewolves

lol stupid race is stupid

OT: superman would probably **** on any jedi or sith unless (like another poster said) the jedi made a lightsaber with a kryptonite crystal or something

Edited by GregMD

yeah because star wars invented werewolves

lol stupid race is stupid

OT: superman would probably **** on any jedi or sith

I was mainly referring to that WoW didn't make Worgen's first and now theres Shistavanens.

Werewolves were made first in general

Then Star Wars made Shistavanens

Then WoW made Worgens.

So no one copied anything actually, Star Wars and WoW just took the werewolf idea and made their own species.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I was mainly referring to that WoW didn't make Worgen's first and now theres Shistavanens.

Werewolves were made first in general

Then Star Wars made Shistavanens

Then WoW made Worgens.

So no one copied anything actually, Star Wars and WoW just took the werewolf idea and made their own species.

Both worgen and shistavanens are stupid as hell. Shistavanens are slightly worse though, they just seem so out of place. Same with cathar.

Shistavanens + cathar = star wars equivalent of pandaren

Superman would crush any Jedi with ease. A lightsaber would do absolutley nothing to Superman (who can shrug off nuclear detonations and fly through stars). Superman can move at near lightspeed and is strong enough to move planets. The Jedi would be a bloody splatter on the walls before he could raise a finger.

Superman would crush any Jedi with ease. A lightsaber would do absolutley nothing to Superman (who can shrug off nuclear detonations and fly through stars). Superman can move at near lightspeed and is strong enough to move planets. The Jedi would be a bloody splatter on the walls before he could raise a finger.

Srsly ... why would anyone with functioning brain want to read comic about this guy, why does he has fans and who in the blues of blue hells is he fighting in them?!

OT: Kryptonite crystal, force lighting!

Let's put it this way.

If you ever watched most of the DCAU stuff (DC Animated Universe) there are several times when Superman fights Darkseid where Superman gets a little angry.

In the very last episode of JLU Superman gives Darkseid this speech about how even when fighting other supervillains, Superman always holds back. He never punches with all his strength, never gives it 100%. He feels like he's living in a world made of cardboard with people made of cardboard. He then tells Darkseid that he doesn't have to hold back with Darkseid, because Darkseid can take it, and he proceeds to punch Darkseid through several buildings in one shot.

99.9% of the time, Superman is calm and holding himself back. I don't think a Jedi could do much against angry Superman.

Those of you claiming the force dosent exist here in this universe...all said and good,the Jedi Tap magical weave (or whatever) and Rock supes everytime.(dc uni has magical effects and such)

Basiclly the force = Magic and ....

Magic=superman's biggest weakness.Its been stated over and over he has no more resistance to magic than a normal human.All things said and done with both superman and the jedi able to tap thier full array of powers its edge to the Jedi.(or Sith,force lightning for the win)

Depends on which one was the protagonist. That is the greatest, most unbeatable power in the universe, being the protagonist.

If it was a shared billing, say for example Superman versus Yoda, they would realize something was fishy and join forces before there could be a winner.

well obvisously if you can get to superman and use your "magic force powers" before he uses his heat vision on you because sups is vunerable against magic, but is the force magical?

Thanks to george lucas no the force is not magical its a mutation. Superman isnt vunerable to mutations. but the under lying question nobody is asking is what planet is superman fighting on.

If its earth then superman wins, but if its a planet that doesnt have a yellow sun then the sith win. Dont forget superman gets his powers from a yellow type star not all stars.

In the very last episode of JLU Superman gives Darkseid this speech about how even when fighting other supervillains, Superman always holds back. He never punches with all his strength, never gives it 100%. He feels like he's living in a world made of cardboard with people made of cardboard. He then tells Darkseid that he doesn't have to hold back with Darkseid, because Darkseid can take it, and he proceeds to punch Darkseid through several buildings in one shot.

Er yeah and then Darkseid goes to town on him and batters him sideways but that aside, guys this is comic book Superman, he's pretty much the comic book "I win" card, he's boring and when they finally did kill him off, they made him even more powerful and brought him back and pretty much ruined deaths in comic books every since.

It's pretty much the reason I hardly bother with comics anymore.

Er yeah and then Darkseid goes to town on him and batters him sideways but that aside, guys this is comic book Superman, he's pretty much the comic book "I win" card, he's boring and when they finally did kill him off, they made him even more powerful and brought him back and pretty much ruined deaths in comic books every since.

It's pretty much the reason I hardly bother with comics anymore.

Actually Superman, and most DC superheroes, had their power-levels become more consistent and much less powerful after the Crisis of Infinite Earths.

Old Superman was literally the "I evolve new powers as necessary" but newer DC comics are much better at maintaining a consistent level of power and giving the villains more of a fighting chance.

jedi wave's hand 'you will eat this kryptonite superman, greens make you strong'

Superman 'mmm tastes goo... Ahhhh... Pwned'

and tbh sith wouldnt think twice about making a kryptonite powered deathstar lazer pewpew cannon... and I dont see why they couldn't make a lightsabre with it. Stealth, maul, dead superman

if Jedi had some kind of kryptonite saber, I'd say that would give him the advantage.

Also superman's power comes from Earth's sun, there's no telling how Alderaan's/Coruscant's etc etc Sun's would effect superman.

exactly what I was thinking. Just use kryptonite as the saber's crystal focus. Lets see the man of steel deflect that sucka.

I actually think Batman would be more of a match for a Jedi than Superman.