Master bug list for all heroics/flashpoints/operations:

All:

1. Rakata pieces not dropping off hardmode bosses.
  2. 16 man NM only drops two token per boss if master looter is active.
  3. turning on master loot seems to prevent alien data cubes from dropping.
  4. If you are running a 16-man operation and decide to split it up into 2 8-mans, at least on KP, the instance remains 16-man, with normal 16m HP, abilities etc.
  5. Conversations indicate that characters receive light and dark side points, and social points, but none are actually gained even when the flashpoint is completed successfully and the character should gain them.
  6. Loot drops are not truly random, but instead are determined by group composition. There is a long thread about it in this forum, but no dev response yet. It is not "bad luck" or "RNG" for Jedi Knight gear (for example) to drop 100% of the time every day for weeks using the same group composition in a hard mode flashpoint. The issue is repeatable.

Eternity Vault Bugs:

Areas/Interactions:

1. Pylon Puzzle: Sometimes, during completion, the terminals become unclickable after solving the second row, in which case the group has to exit the instance, reset, and clear all of the jungle trash leading up to the Ancient Pylon boss again.

The "enrage" for this fight seems to be just tons of those Acklay spawning; however, this sometimes triggers right at the start of the fight. We think the issue might be that the fight timer actually starts when you clear the trash standing right next to the pylons, even though you drop combat after killing them and no more will spawn until someone clicks a panel. When we wipe because of this bug, there's another bug that causes the panels to become unclickable after they reset. Have to reset the phase and reclear the trash. And finally, we often got a bug where a click on a panel seems to go off (even gives you the debuff that prevents you from clicking again), yet the symbol doesn't rotate.

Riding the speeder through the Pylon area after a wipe, sometimes you die while on the speeder.

2. Council : Sometimes the bosses here do not link correctly to players, causing them to be basically immune to damage. Not sure what causes this, has happened to several players of different classes and none were doing anything that could aid another player.

Bosses:

• Gharj: Wiped the first time trying this on HM and when running back we would just randomly die. Had to reset and reclear all the trash. Have not wiped again, so not sure if this always happens. (Not Confirmed by other players yet)
    -
  • SOA: Is often unlootable after killing. You should reset phase every time after wiping because there are numerous bugs that seem to occur if you do not. One time, we randomly just died while running back, and even the people standing outside in the fleet just fell over dead. Another time, the platforms bugged out and fell extremely quickly, and one platform fell at the start of phase 2, leaving a big hole in the floor for that phase (and killing us in the next transition because it wasn't there for us to fall down to). Another time, the falling pyramids would not break his shield even though they fell right on him.

Sometimes, during phase 2 of Soa (was hm for us) the lightning balls wont become inactive after being run through, and instead they will pick another person to chase. On top of that more will spawn. When we finally died we had 10 lightning balls chasing the last person alive.

On phase 2 and 3 player captured in mind trap can be teleported outside soa room after mind trap is destoyed, (we just got this today at 1% when he mind trap me )

The tossing around spell that SOA does to you if it occurs when he's less than 30% (which happens) you will be glitched and then die. (anyone know the name of this spell?)

Missing platforms on SOA. Missing 'steps' and couln't drop safely to next levels.

-

• Bonethrasher: The animation for his swipe can be delayed, causing the area where you get damaged to be in a different place than the animation appears.
    -

Karagga's Palace Bugs:

Areas/Interactions:

----

Bosses:

2. Heavy Fabricator: He respawns if you reset the phase. You don't have the kill him again, the doors remain open. If you do kill him again, no loot drops.

The proximity mine will spawn, but for 2 or 3 of our raid members they wouldn't show up on their screens for several seconds. In some cases 15-20 seconds. They could tab and shoot at them but they would not appear on their screen.

-

3. Karagga The Unyielding: He likes to randomly re-position himself even when the tank doesn't move. Not a huge deal, but annoying on a fight where boss position is important. Sometimes the animation for his oil fire is delayed, and the damage occurs before you can see it on your screen. Might be an issue caused by low fps, because it only happened for a few of us.

The Oil/fire would not show up for some of our raid members for 15-20 seconds. Same thing occurred for the mouse droids that spawned, there would be a 15-20 second delay before they would show up for some of our raid members, and often, they'd be dead before they saw them at all.

Black Talon:

Areas/Interactions:

----

Bosses:

1. Droid Boss: He will sometimes automatically reset himself when you attack him, causing the group to have to run to him and making the fight more chaotic.

Directive 7:

Areas/Interactions:

----

Bosses:

1. First Mini Boss: The first mini boss of 3 droids with invulnerability shields seems to bug out and leaves one droid with a shield activated permanently which makes the fight un-beatable. It's been suggested that a specific order has to be used to kill them and that you have to avoid keeping the middle droid as the last to kill. Not sure if this is accurate or not?
  2. Interrogator: spawns adds every 2 seconds. Tried to run it multiple times but still failed.

The Foundry (HARD MODE):

Areas/Interactions:

----

Bosses:

1. HK-47: During the HK-47 fight, the core will cover him and if the panels are not destroyed he will gain the power of the core. Destroying the panels most of the time does not cause the core to get off of him and he gains the buff regardless.

The Boarding Party (HARD MODE):

Areas/Interactions:

1. Commander LOS Issue: The commander is able to shoot grenades at the party without LOS, through walls etc, so he only requires that you be in range of them.

Bosses:

----

The False Emperor (HARD MODE):

Areas/Interactions:

1. Royal Guards: This area will often see MOBS reset themselves during combat.

Bosses:

1. Lord Malgus: Will sometimes resist all knock back grenades that are used against him and refuse to let the group finish the flash point.

ALL World Boss Bugs

Planet: Belsavis

Boss: Primal Destroyer

Issue: Not Respawning On Certain Servers (
Ex: Death Wind Corridor
)

If you guys post the bugs. I will keep this thread updated with a full list. If we can consolidate them all into one post I think it would go much better for us and Bioware in getting them resolved.

What I Need:

• Operation/FP/Heroic NAME. (list ALL if it occurs with all Heroics/Flashpoints/Operations. If it occurs with FPs only, then list All FPs)

• Area that bug occurs in:

• If occurs with a Boss: Boss name.

• Short description of the bug.

• Is it repeatable? Can others confirm this has happened to them?

Note: This is a work in progress. Suggestions/Corrections are welcomed.

Edited by CriticalMasses

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off hand, I’d have to add the Pylon (Puzzle) bug on Hard Mode Eternity Vault. Sometimes, during completion, the terminals become unclickable after solving the second row, in which case the group has to exit the instance, reset, and clear all of the jungle trash leading up to the Ancient Pylon boss again.

Off hand, I’d have to add the Pylon (Puzzle) bug on Hard Mode Eternity Vault. Sometimes, during completion, the terminals become unclickable after solving the second row, in which case the group has to exit the instance, reset, and clear all of the jungle trash leading up to the Ancient Pylon boss again.

Thank you, that's exactly the kind of information we need. I will work on the format of the post and add in today's list of issues this evening.

In my thread I just made I was asking about the Pillars at the beginning of EV on normal. The power cells don't do anything and the suggestion is just to burn down the turrets and kill adds I guess. I'm not sure what the point of the power cells are then. So not sure if this is a workaround or working as intended. Also, Force Leap apparently can bug out the encounter. We did have our tank vanish for a second the first time we tried this. The healers couldn't heal him because of no LOS and he died:(

Confirmed. Have had it happen on both HM and NM.

Also, Columi dropping on NM EV isn't fun at all ><

Edited by Maglen

Rakata pieces not dropping off hardmode bossses.

This reminds me, I know that Rakata Weapons were dropping, though when redeemed were the equivalent of Tionese gear. While I've seen this confirmed via guild mates, my own Rakata Off-Hand drop from HM EV last week had the appropriate stats and Item Level. Can anyone confirm whether or not this bug was fixed in the last patch?

This reminds me, I know that Rakata Weapons were dropping, though when redeemed were the equivalent of Tionese gear. While I've seen this confirmed via guild mates, my own Rakata Off-Hand drop from HM EV last week had the appropriate stats and Item Level. Can anyone confirm whether or not this bug was fixed in the last patch?

This is only the case for weapons with mods. Hilt/barrel, enhancement and mod are only level 51 instead of 58.

Gharj -- We wiped the first time trying this on hardmode and when running back we would just randomly die. Had to reset and reclear all the trash. Have not wiped again, so not sure if this always happens.

Pylons -- The "enrage" for this fight seems to be just tons of those Acklay spawning; however, this sometimes triggers right at the start of the fight. We think the issue might be that the fight timer actually starts when you clear the trash standing right next to the pylons, even though you drop combat after killing them and no more will spawn until someone clicks a panel. When we wipe because of this bug, there's another bug that causes the panels to become unclickable after they reset. Have to reset the phase and reclear the trash. And finally, we often got a bug where a click on a panel seems to go off (even gives you the debuff that prevents you from clicking again), yet the symbol doesn't rotate.

Council -- Sometimes the bosses here do not link correctly to players, causing them to be basically immune to damage. Not sure what causes this, has happened to several players of different classes and none were doing anything that could aid another player.

Soa -- Is often unlootable after killing. You should reset phase every time after wiping because there are numerous bugs that seem to occur if you do not. One time, we randomly just died while running back, and even the people standing outside in the fleet just fell over dead. Another time, the platforms bugged out and fell extremely quickly, and one platform fell at the start of phase 2, leaving a big hole in the floor for that phase (and killing us in the next transition because it wasn't there for us to fall down to). Another time, the falling pyramids would not break his shield even though they fell right on him.

Bonethrasher -- The animation for his swipe can be delayed, causing the area where you get damaged to be in a different place than the animation appears.

Heavy Fabricator -- He respawns if you reset the phase. You don't have the kill him again, the doors remain open. If you do kill him again, no loot drops.

Karagga -- He likes to randomly re-position himself even when the tank doesn't move. Not a huge deal, but annoying on a fight where boss position is important. Sometimes the animation for his oil fire is delayed, and the damage occurs before you can see it on your screen. Might be an issue caused by low fps, because it only happened for a few of us.

Gharj -- We wiped the first time trying this on hardmode and when running back we would just randomly die. Had to reset and reclear all the trash. Have not wiped again, so not sure if this always happens.

Pylons -- The "enrage" for this fight seems to be just tons of those Acklay spawning; however, this sometimes triggers right at the start of the fight. We think the issue might be that the fight timer actually starts when you clear the trash standing right next to the pylons, even though you drop combat after killing them and no more will spawn until someone clicks a panel. When we wipe because of this bug, there's another bug that causes the panels to become unclickable after they reset. Have to reset the phase and reclear the trash. And finally, we often got a bug where a click on a panel seems to go off (even gives you the debuff that prevents you from clicking again), yet the symbol doesn't rotate.

Council -- Sometimes the bosses here do not link correctly to players, causing them to be basically immune to damage. Not sure what causes this, has happened to several players of different classes and none were doing anything that could aid another player.

Soa -- Is often unlootable after killing. You should reset phase every time after wiping because there are numerous bugs that seem to occur if you do not. One time, we randomly just died while running back, and even the people standing outside in the fleet just fell over dead. Another time, the platforms bugged out and fell extremely quickly, and one platform fell at the start of phase 2, leaving a big hole in the floor for that phase (and killing us in the next transition because it wasn't there for us to fall down to). Another time, the falling pyramids would not break his shield even though they fell right on him.

Bonethrasher -- The animation for his swipe can be delayed, causing the area where you get damaged to be in a different place than the animation appears.

Heavy Fabricator -- He respawns if you reset the phase. You don't have the kill him again, the doors remain open. If you do kill him again, no loot drops.

Karagga -- He likes to randomly re-position himself even when the tank doesn't move. Not a huge deal, but annoying on a fight where boss position is important. Sometimes the animation for his oil fire is delayed, and the damage occurs before you can see it on your screen. Might be an issue caused by low fps, because it only happened for a few of us.

I can confirm that these bugs have happened to our raid as well. We also have suffered the "Randomly dying while running towards Gharj" bug.

Sometimes, during phase 2 of Soa (was hm for us) the lightning balls wont become inactive after being run through, and instead they will pick another person to chase. On top of that more will spawn. When we finally died we had 10 lightning balls chasing the last person alive.

Confirmed by us last night.

Can we add world bosses to this list? The level 50 world boss on Belsavis does not spawn more then once per server reset. One of our guild mates camped the spawn site for more then 28 hours straight X_X

Maybe on your server only. He spawns every 2 hours on the minute of kill for us on our server.

Can we add world bosses to this list? The level 50 world boss on Belsavis does not spawn more then once per server reset. One of our guild mates camped the spawn site for more then 28 hours straight X_X

There are 2. I need a name for the one it is happening with, and the name of the server it occurs on.

Updated as of 1/27/2012. Keep them coming. Also if you see any corrections that need to be made, please point them out to me.

If you are running Ops and HM flashpoints, subscribe to this threat. I will update when I have information to update, and perhaps we can get it stickied when we have enough information compiled.

Edited by CriticalMasses